Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 4, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: HK
  • Contribution Points: 20 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 6, 2012
On Araki Yuko • Oct 2, 2017
Person Araki Yuko
She's becoming big. I'm starting to see her in every Jdrama I watch.
6 0
On Overprotected Kahoko • Oct 2, 2017
Thought it was cute initially. But quickly all the characters just became annoying. Just became too toxic for me. It didnt help that the female lead was unattractive and the show was super slow paced. The family dynamics were just unrealistic and incredibly frustrating to watch.
4 0
On Our Times • Sep 5, 2017
Title Our Times
i still have to watch this movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awrH__UBJ1w&list=PL017E7C305DE94132&index=2
0 0
On My Lover's Secret • Sep 4, 2017
dude this is is a fantastic drama. and haruna is so super cute. fantastic drama

so many great themes. family. trust. relationships. honesty. white lies. selfishness. brilliant
6 0
On Lesson of the Evil • Sep 2, 2017
good stuff. i thought the reasoning was too simple. that he was purely psychotic. but i guess it made sense. nikaido fumi is cute.
1 2
On I Am a Hero • Sep 2, 2017
Title I Am a Hero
started off good, built some characterization, the last 30mins were pretty poor and just fight scenes. dropped off.
7 1
Replying to bannie • Jul 23, 2017
Title Triangle
Boring like crap. The girl was really ugly too. God. I was going to give it 5, but them showing a shot of her…
learn english
0 2