Editorials
On My Mister • May 19, 2018
Title My Mister
the brother's friendship is amazing. best thing about this drama amongst others. i will miss this show a little too much
7 0
On Something in the Rain • May 18, 2018
Title Something in the Rain Spoiler
that episode 7 when she finally says i love you in the phone recording, and jun hui has tears in his eyes . then i had tears in my eyes ...wawawawa
0 0
On My Mister • May 11, 2018
Title My Mister
dong hoon's breakdown infront of his wife, fuck man that was some insane realistic acting. that was pure class. i felt my heart break into a gazillion pieces. lee sun kyun is one of my faves for a reason . and IU surprised me not only this show but her expressions this episode were on point and i could feel all the sadness
14 0
Replying to iamgeralddd • May 6, 2018
Title My Mister
This deserves at least 9.5 to be honest.
Deserves a full 10
7 0
On My Mister • May 6, 2018
Title My Mister
That end of episode 10 . I mean I almost just didn't bawl my eyes out. I used to despise IU's acting and I was even more so skeptical of her acting alongside my fave actor but man she did well and also thanks for the director for the bringing out the best if her . What insane chemistry . Best fkin drama this year as of now
6 0
On My Mister • Apr 24, 2018
Title My Mister
And wow the chemistry between Nara and the other brother . Like wow
4 0
On My Mister • Apr 24, 2018
Title My Mister
I'm on episode 8 and wow there is mostly silence but what beautiful chemistry between the two. And what an amazing director , that got out the best from IU . I used to dislike her as an actress but I have started to like her . Maybe she is more the type to do serious roles. Amazing . And we'll Lee sung gyun is a legend . Phenomenal as always. I have always had a slight crush on him since coffee prince
7 0
On Something in the Rain • Apr 11, 2018
Title Something in the Rain
Insane cute feels . I'm dead already and it's only episode 2 . Help me
9 0
On Something in the Rain • Apr 10, 2018
Title Something in the Rain
i have come across some very shitty google translated subs. anyoneknows where to find decent subs?
0 0
On Rich Man • Apr 9, 2018
Title Rich Man
suho gets what oguri shun did omg wtf. refuse to accept this
8 0
Replying to nnn • Apr 2, 2018
Title Hanbun, Aoi
the first episode was very funny XD can't wait tomorow~~
where are u watching this
0 0
On Jugglers • Feb 27, 2018
Title Jugglers
when he says saranghae yoon yi... uh choi daniel saranghae me aswell okay
3 0
On Nam Da Reum • Feb 24, 2018
Person Nam Da Reum
this kid will break a milliom hearts in a few years!!
3 0
On anone • Jan 22, 2018
Title anone
wow amazing first two episodes.
1 0
On Princess Jellyfish • Jan 21, 2018
Title Princess Jellyfish
seto so hot
3 0
On Kiss That Kills • Jan 7, 2018
Title Kiss That Kills
exciteddd
0 0
On Black • Jan 6, 2018
Title Black
Guys I was about to give up like after the first few episodes but I kept watching and I'm glad I didn't. The first few seemed weird and confusing af, but episode after episode the pace and interest picks up and then ur fkin gripped completely. And then u would want to binge watch this. Don't give up
7 0
On Black • Jan 6, 2018
Title Black
OMG when black finds out who he really is and who really shot him. OMG that scene was devastating. Him seeing his mom again and that crying ripped my heart into pieces. Song seung hun is my new fave. Never scene his stuff before, cuz people were like he doesn't act that well. But that gorgeous was amazing in black
0 0
On Black • Jan 6, 2018
Title Black
Best drama after secret forest. Was having a major Korean drama block with over used shitty story lines. Ocn is the bomb!!
1 0
On Black • Jan 6, 2018
Title Black Spoiler
why the duck did they have to kill off crazy dog. I'm absolutely devastated
4 0
