Editorials
Lily Alice • Jun 2, 2024
Article Byeon Woo Seok, Lee Jae Wook, Rowoon: "Those actors were bound to succeed anyway," says Kim Hye Yoon
this girl here is super talented
20 0
Replying to KhaotungFirst • Dec 23, 2023
Article Actor Kim Dong Wook is now officially married!
then don't read it
oh you ended them
6 0
Replying to tipi • Jun 13, 2023
Title King the Land
17 june
thank you fren
0 0
On King the Land • Jun 12, 2023
Title King the Land
when does it come out you guys
0 2
On Little Women • Oct 10, 2022
Title Little Women
I loved this drama but now I won't have anything to look forward to on the weekends.
0 0
Replying to Meg • Sep 12, 2022
Title Little Women
Anyone else thinks that the way Park Jae Sang looks at In Kyung is rather... odd, or is it just me?
It's not just you. I was also curious as to if anyone else saw that too
1 0
On Little Women • Sep 4, 2022
Title Little Women
How the rating drop from a 9 to a 8.4
2 4