Editorials Replying to bekxx • Dec 4, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
how can I see that rating?
oh got it, thanks
0 0
Replying to hii byee • Dec 4, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
10.7% nationwide!! WOOOOOT
how can I see that rating?
0 4
Replying to luckz • Dec 1, 2021
Title Good Manager
In some ways, the "upgraded" version of this, Vincenzo, does a lot of things worse. The comedy works way better…
is Vincenzo a remake of this one?
0 2
Replying to KSJ • Nov 29, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Episode 6 was really so good.... Deok Ro is really a piece of s**t
never liked him since the moment he took the credits for saving the prince when kids, and he didnt hesitate
1 0
On The Red Sleeve • Nov 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
8.3?? Are u serious? This show deserves more, guys.
10 1
Replying to Sophia • Nov 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
You can see the real average among all ages is 8.9...MDL applies a weighted average to make it lower :'(
i'll see it, thanks!
0 0
Replying to Sophia • Nov 25, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
You can see the real average among all ages is 8.9...MDL applies a weighted average to make it lower :'(
How can i see that? I I didn't know about that. It's a shame this show is so low...
1 2