News
Replying to Rajwant • Oct 18, 2024
Title Love and Fortune
Lesson in Love (2022) Taiwan - it is worth recommending.Greetings.
Yeah enjoyed that one as well 💚
2 0
On Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom • Jul 29, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom
Is this BL? Or more on bromance? But regardless, I will still watch bec of the beautiful cast lol
1 4
Replying to alina_day • May 21, 2024
Title Wandering Spoiler
Do you guys know where I can watch this movie ? ToT It's been so long I've been wanting to watch it but couldn't…
You can watch it for free in bilibili. I just finished watching it myself ;)
1 0
Replying to Soren Diagle • Apr 30, 2024
Title One Ordinary Day
Does it have a steamy bromance??
I actually find the bromance between Kim Hyun Soo and Do Ji Tae in prison really cute! Found myself shipping the two because they’re hot 🤭
3 1
Replying to Drama watcher • Apr 25, 2024
Title Love and Fortune Spoiler
is she sexually active with the two guys or just the ml and how the love triangle!? thank you
Yes she is but she is falling out of love for her current boyfriend and is on the verge of breaking up with him
1 1
Replying to Candice • Apr 18, 2024
Title Ripe for the Picking
Rinko san wa Site wantaiSweat and Soap
Loved Rinko san! Will check out Sweat and Soap. Thanks! 😊
0 0
Replying to Stevie70 • Apr 18, 2024
Title Ripe for the Picking
Last Cinderella
I super love that drama! 💚
0 0
On Love and Fortune • Apr 17, 2024
Title Love and Fortune
Any more drama recommendations like this?
3 6
Replying to fuji777 • Apr 16, 2024
Title Ripe for the Picking
Not sure if you watched:Shanai Marriage Honey (2020)Some other dramas that are romantic but do have a serious…
Yeah I already watched all of these except for Toshi no Sakon which I will definitely check out. Thanks! 😊
1 0
On Ikemen Domoyo Meshi wo Kue • Apr 14, 2024
Title Ikemen Domoyo Meshi wo Kue
This was such a cute older woman/younger guy drama plus all the ikemen visuals and food gourmet! Please recommend me more dramas like this! 🙏
0 0
On Ripe for the Picking • Apr 13, 2024
Title Ripe for the Picking
Any other drama recommendations like this? I quite enjoyed it hehe
4 7
On Ice Cream Fever • Mar 9, 2024
Title Ice Cream Fever
Is this GL?
1 1
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 8, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I wonder when Park Bo Young & Park Hyung Shik will make a cameo! Super excited for their bit! 💚
3 0
Replying to hyunjintwerkinllama • Sep 25, 2023
Title Moving Spoiler
im curious tho why did bongseok didnt come to the graduation?
Because they had to move houses right away since their location has been compromised.
1 4
Replying to chillingindoors • Dec 16, 2021
Title Promise Cinderella
You can check out these quirky yet heartwarming dramas - RemoloveKekkon Dekinai OtokoSekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi…
Thanks for the recommendations! Will definitely check them out since I also ran out of dramas to watch these days hehe
0 0
Replying to abee • Nov 12, 2021
Person Liu Xue Yi
He’s giving me Machida Keita vibes in Love at Night. So dashing and charismatic!
Yeah they totally resemble each other! So handsome 😍
3 0
On Promise Cinderella • Nov 5, 2021
Title Promise Cinderella
This drama was totally my cup of tea! It's one of my fave jdorama now. Any drama recommendations like this?
5 2
On Chang Ting Hu • Mar 21, 2021
Person Chang Ting Hu
He looks like Jaejoong in the Secrets in the Hot Spring with his blonde hair. So handsome!
2 1
