Editorials
Replying to AndyAndy • Dec 1, 2025
Person Bai Lu
“Ahh, it feels so deserted here 😆😆. What are you all even watching these days? 😪😪 Honestly, I kinda…
Rewatched till the end of the moon while waiting for something new🙂
3 0
On ABO Desire • Nov 25, 2025
Title ABO Desire Spoiler
I'm watching it rn. there is not a single comment of hua yong being the top🙂🙂. damn that caught me offguard. 🥲🥲
3 1
On Love Game in Eastern Fantasy • Oct 19, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
its so good I want to watch for the first time again. 🥹🥹
3 0
On I Will Rob Your Lover • Aug 13, 2025
Title I Will Rob Your Lover
where to watch it for free with English subtitles?
0 2
Replying to ayanna • Jul 25, 2025
Person Lee Jong Hyun
i want to see him in a romance kdrama 😭😭
Mee tooo🔥
0 0
Replying to Legendary Zathura • Jul 25, 2025
Person Lee Jong Hyun
His acting was like a pro in Group Study and his character was so lovable. Also for some reason I feel like I've…
I too thought that I have seen him before in another drama. wish to see him in more dramas.
1 0
Replying to Panda • Aug 16, 2024
Title 2gether
I regret watching this piece of trash 😭Actors can't even act and just passing awkward smiles as if it'll help…
You should read the comic. it is better than the drama.
2 1
