Celebrity
On The Scandal • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
A atuação da Son Yejin simplesmente perfeita. Compreendo que o enredo tem um foco em criticar a burguesia, de certa maneira, e mostrar como eles guardavam segredos "sujos". Esperava mais drama e tragédia, estilo os sageuks convencionais. Os primeiros episódios me prenderam mais do que os últimos. Na minha visão deveriam ter escolhido outro ator protagonista. Fico entre as notas 7.5 ou 8, devido a Lady Cho que foi foco central na trama.
3 0
On What Comes after Love • Oct 26, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
I LOVE MY PARENTS LEE SEYOUNG AND KENTARO SAKAGUCHI.
1 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Apr 7, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
I'm so in love and obsessed with this cdrama. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.
18 0
On As You Wish: Story of Kunning Palace • Apr 1, 2024
Title As You Wish: Story of Kunning Palace
It was so funny and I miss them so much. BRING THEM BACK, PLEASE.
2 1
Lily Alice • Jun 7, 2023
Article Kim Tae Hee and Im Ji Yeon Set Out to Uncover the Truth in the Trailer of "Lies Hidden in My Garden"
I'm so excited :))
0 0
On Lies Hidden in My Garden • May 16, 2023
Title Lies Hidden in My Garden
I'm so excited :))
4 0
lo_ve • Apr 22, 2023
Article ASTRO's Moon Bin Passes Away At 25
Hope you rest in peace, Moonbin.
7 0
lo_ve • Mar 1, 2023
Article Kim Tae Hee responds to suspicions of tax evasion
I love her dramas. She's amazing and pretty ❤️
1 0
On The Interest of Love • Jan 26, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
I'M FREAKING OUT
2 0
On Jitenshaya-san no Takahashi-kun • Jan 3, 2023
Title Jitenshaya-san no Takahashi-kun
Suzuki Nobuyuki with blonde hair looks like Loid Forger from Spy x Family. Make it happen, Japan.
0 0
On Good Job • Sep 30, 2022
Title Good Job
yuri and il woo always serving chemistry
5 0
On 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 • Oct 20, 2021
Title 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4
I don't know if I'll be able to watch the show after what happened. I'm trying to deal with it because still hurt a lot. I'll miss you guys, I'm sorry about that =(
2 0
On A Girl of 35 • Jul 20, 2021
Title A Girl of 35
This drama deserves a 9.0 rating or higher. It was all so perfect and deeper that I haven't no words enough, simply loved it too much.
3 0
On Different Dreams • Jul 26, 2020
Title Different Dreams
I really loved this drama, it became one of my favorites. The story, the characters, the songs, everything was wonderful and dramas that deal with the japanese occupation of Korea deeply touch my heart.
2 0
