News
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Nov 5, 2016
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I feel like I'm being spoiled with this cast!
3 0
On Buang Athithan • Nov 5, 2016
Title Buang Athithan
Everytime I see that cover picture I feel like the ghost is saying, "Who dis bitch" and the other two are like, "Fuck she back!"
10 0
On Shopaholic Louis • Oct 24, 2016
Title Shopaholic Louis
I'm loving this drama so far. I haven't laughed this hard at a drama in a long time!
6 0
On Lee Kwang Soo • Oct 16, 2016
Person Lee Kwang Soo
Kwangsoo going strong in 2016! XD
2 0
Replying to Introvertdramafinatic • Sep 9, 2016
Title Best Wedding Spoiler
Honestly, I found the drama the most interesting when the child wasn't born because, these are real feelings when…
Yeah. Plus after the child was born it felt like everything was rushed. Especially the ending.
2 0
Replying to Huxian • Jul 8, 2016
Title Padam Padam
I thought I couldn't hate Ji Na's father more, then I watched ep 15... xD
OMG yes! I just finished watching this cursing at him. While yelling and hitting my pillow. LOL
1 0
On Our House • Jun 16, 2016
Title Our House
Its finally over but I still really hate what the father and the children did.
4 1
Replying to LittleDragon7 • Jun 9, 2016
Title Our House
Episode 8 really pissed me off. I wanted to punch everyone of them for what they did!
That woman is horrible but to me the father was the worst. He is an adult he should no right from wrong but no he is just a spineless bastard. Alice deserved none of that. She worked hard for her position and the affection of all of them.
9 0
On Our House • Jun 9, 2016
Title Our House
Episode 8 really pissed me off. I wanted to punch everyone of them for what they did!
14 3
Replying to KdramaNess • Jun 3, 2016
Title Collective Invention
is this out with eng subs yet online?? if anyone finds a link please link me to it XD
You could watch it their but the subs are really bad.
0 0
On David McInnis • Apr 18, 2016
Person David McInnis
He is the same age as my parents, but DAMN! He is gorgeous.
2 0
gwenp29 • Apr 18, 2016
Article A Stalker's Guide to T.O.P.
I would die for this man! I have a heart attack just thinking about him.
2 0
On Sumika Sumire • Apr 5, 2016
Title Sumika Sumire
I wish the whole manga was translated to english. I really want to continue reading it.
0 0
On Hello Ghost • Feb 23, 2016
Title Hello Ghost
Damn that ending...T_T cried my eyes out.
8 0
Replying to Geanina • Feb 9, 2016
Title Sumika Sumire
http://dramacool.se/watch-online/sumika-sumire/episode-1
Its not in english :(
0 0
On Sumika Sumire • Feb 8, 2016
Title Sumika Sumire
Were can I watch this with english subs
1 1
On The Lover • Jan 21, 2016
Title The Lover
I just Finished this Series and I demand for a SECOND!
2 0
On The Lover • Jan 20, 2016
Title The Lover
I have only watched one episode but I am literally in tears from laughing. Especially Jung Joon Young's scenes. AH I love him!
6 0
Klaudia • Nov 5, 2015
Article Webdramas of 2015
Don't Forget about Missing korea with Dara from 2ne1 and The Secret Message with T.O.P
2 0
On Alchemist • Oct 16, 2015
Title Alchemist
Yaaass I love young ji. She is amazing.
1 0
