News
On Lee Seung Gi • Jun 18, 2013
Person Lee Seung Gi
We have the same birthday but different years.
1 0
On George Hu • Jun 18, 2013
Person George Hu
Fellow new yorker, He is so HOT!
1 0
Replying to pinkcrown • Jun 15, 2013
Title Vampire Idol
Why is no one subbing this though? :( It has Shin Donghyup, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin and Kwanghee in it...
try gooddrama.net
0 0
Replying to xnopex • Jun 15, 2013
Title Sennyuu Tantei Tokage
the second episode roof jump was the corniest thing i've ever seen. omfg
I knew every time he does this I call it "ninja time". Like seriously though how can people not notice this or hear someone crawling through the vents. LOL
3 0
Replying to LittleDragon7 • Jun 6, 2013
Person Matsuda Shota
I saw someone at my school that looks just like him. I had to do a double take to make sure. My friends think…
Yeah, I talked to him he was in one of my classes. I found out he was younger than me but what ever he looks just like him. We are just friends now but I am making my move.
5 0
On Kim Hyun Joong • Jun 6, 2013
Person Kim Hyun Joong
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,OPPA! XD
0 0
Replying to angelitocurioso • May 11, 2013
Article 6 Habits From Being a Drama Addict
I soooo knew it!! Those things get stuck on you, don't they??? Mhahahhah #1- Guitly - Never got out without the…
I do the exact same things especially the weird color highlights. I have purple, pink, and blue in my hair right now.
1 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Feb 24, 2013
Title A Werewolf Boy
I cried like a blubbering fool by the end. I was a mess it is such a heartbreaking story. When I was watching this I thought it would be okay but i was wrong it pulled me in and I could turn back. I could watch this movie a million times and still feel the same way.
3 0
On Matsuda Shota • Feb 16, 2013
Person Matsuda Shota
I saw someone at my school that looks just like him. I had to do a double take to make sure. My friends think I am crazy but I am going to make him mine.
1 7
Replying to CrazyInLove • Dec 31, 2012
Title Love Shuffle
No actually I'm Bi!!!! Seriously the way he nonchalantly mentioned this is what made me die! AHHHHHHH! Ya if I…
That seems legit
2 0
Replying to CrazyInLove • Dec 22, 2012
Title Love Shuffle
No actually I'm Bi!!!! Seriously the way he nonchalantly mentioned this is what made me die! AHHHHHHH! Ya if I…
SAME HERE! I could not stop laugh at that part and I still can't when ever I think about it.
3 0
On Nagase Tomoya • Dec 2, 2012
Person Nagase Tomoya
My favorite Japanese actor of all times. I also love his facial expressions!LOL XD
5 0
On Nakayama Yuma • Dec 2, 2012
Person Nakayama Yuma
We have the same birthday, I feel special! XD
1 0
