A very polite form to say "We know we copy you, we didnt think the original designer would've noticed but now that she's aware ,we need to save face and our jobs".... #TheAudacity!
People are shipping nam soon with villian just because he looks good 😅
He's character is way more interesting and more intrigue....and he has way more chemistry with the FL than with the ML. It's not only that he's handsome,is the feeling you get when he appears on the screen.
I can’t stand how cringy this is. If I were still young, maybe I’d enjoy this series. But now stories like…
Ma'am, I'm 48 years old and like you I like mature plots but these two young actors have a very very strong and beautiful chemistry.... Is like insane and the plot even though is cliché has good pacing and strong performances. Give it a try, you're not gonna regret it.
#myopinion
#TheAudacity!
#myopinion
😂💯👏🏾
❤️💯👏🏾