News
Replying to iamsarah • Apr 10, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Any recommendations for dramas like this?
The gentlemen of Wolgyesu and Once again are really, really good.
0 0
On The Real Has Come! • Apr 10, 2023
Title The Real Has Come! Spoiler
Is the misogyynist of the mom of the FL for me!! Her younger son has a baby in highschool,nonetheless and he's living with her and the daughter but her grown daughter that work get pregnant and she hit her and throw her out of the house. Man I can't with those outdate customs!!
8 8
Replying to Meeno • Mar 23, 2023
Article KBS Bans Yoo Ah In From Appearing on Any of Their Programs
South Korea, did we expect any less.. typical. We the rest of the world watch and cringe, shakes our heads and…
One of the most realest comment I've read on this page.
3 0
Lily Alice • Mar 15, 2023
Article Jang Na Ra and Jang Hyuk's "Family" Unveil New Poster
Korean "True Lies"...
6 1
On Wang Zi Yi • Mar 8, 2023
Person Wang Zi Yi
This young man is very manly,I love his mvs of WWL on YT.
0 0
lo_ve • Feb 15, 2023
Article Park Min Young's agency clarifies reports about the actress being questioned by the authorities
Her "ex boyfriend"looks like he can be her dad... ** side eye**
8 0
Replying to iamanda____ • Feb 15, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
hmm but this artist is the same age as park hyung sik and i don't think she looks young either. i think she balanced…
She can be the same age or older, the thing in my opinion is she is ages away for being able to pull this character off and make it believable,she is not convincing and act like an inexperienced actress. And then again ,this is MY OPINION.
0 0
On Our Blooming Youth • Feb 14, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
PHS needed a more experienced,more capable FL... This actress looks way too young and green to be his leading lady. #MYOPINION
2 5
Replying to Ukie_Charm • Feb 9, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I notice this during Happiness, PHS acting is somehow less expressive and not really interesting for me. In here,…
Her acting is not up to par with Hyuk's acting and she looks like a teenager.
4 0
Replying to Hime • Feb 9, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Not sure about the actress they chose to play the FL. In the 2nd episode she literally had to close her eyes forcefully…
I feel the exact same way... Her acting is not up to par and look way too young to be Hyuk's love interest.
3 0
On The Glory • Jan 4, 2023
Title The Glory
Watched the 1st episode,is a good drama...but I have the same feeling I had when I watched "the moon embracing the sun" 10 yrs. ago...the younger versions of the main characters did a better job than the older versions. #myopinion
3 1
On A Year-End Medley: Extended Version • Nov 17, 2022
Title A Year-End Medley: Extended Version
They realize the hotel CEO & the housekeeper has great chemistry. They need a longer story.
8 1
Replying to 2.857e-7 • Nov 14, 2022
Article Best of the Best: Drama Edition
I've never seen one decent voting poll on this website. All of them are terribly made with sole purpose of fawning…
I agree,cant take this polls serious.
0 0
Replying to On The Ground • Nov 14, 2022
Article Best of the Best: Drama Edition
I feel bad for the people who might see "The Untamed" number 2 and decide to watch it. Probably the most boring…
I gave up to the hype and it was boring and overrated. I agree with you.
1 0
On The Romance of Hua Rong Special • Nov 8, 2022
Title The Romance of Hua Rong Special
I didnt knew of this special.... I want to see it !!! Please a link!!!
0 1
lo_ve • Oct 13, 2022
Article Gong Hyo Jin and Kevin Oh confirmed to get married in the United States
He looks like her little brother...
6 1
Cho Na • Aug 15, 2022
Article Old But Gold: Asian Dramas through the Decades
Good article.... Thanks!!!
1 1
Replying to Tokki12 • Aug 11, 2022
Article Netflix's "Seoul Vibe" unveils its main poster!
i can also say many things "hip hop style" copies from western / Asian "style" -_-
Say It!!! 🗣️
6 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 11, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
I'm lost... Can someone explain to me the last conversation on ep. 40? What's the relationship between General Ling and Consort Yue??
1 3
Replying to Mariah James • Aug 10, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
LBY trying to brainwash CSS, but just FAILED 😂😂😂https://twitter.com/Artico88/status/1557312483798425601
Hahaha!! 😂🤣
1 0