Editorials
agapi • Feb 8, 2023
Review Ashita, Watashi wa Dareka no Kanojo
This drama is so gooooooodd!!! I don't understand why the rating is low but I feel that everyone should watch this series
1 0
agapi • Feb 8, 2023
Review Love and Fortune
What you said was true... While I was watching this drama I had an ethical dilemma. What would I have done if I was in Wako's case. It is a good drama...
1 1
agapi • Feb 8, 2023
Review My Gear and Your Gown
I agreeeee!!!!There were some scenes that were really boring. But honestly, I really liked fiat's and jj's chemistry
0 0
agapi • Feb 8, 2023
Review Golden Blood
At first while I read your review I was rather sceptical. I thought that you were exaggerating, but dude after watching the first episode I watched the rest of them in 2speed and i skipped a lot of scenes
0 0
agapi • Feb 8, 2023
Review Paint with Love
I totally agree with your review!!! I believe that it was a good drama but they could have done more things to gain popularity. Anyway, I really enjoyed Tae's performance :)
0 0
agapi • Feb 8, 2023
Review Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
I totally agree!!! I watched the first episode and I was so confused! Like, why did they have to show us that Tin and Can do not know each other? What the hell? Moreover, what happened with Kla and No??? HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO THEM?
4 0