Editorials
Replying to emotionallyevil • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
The Tea King Tree? Yes, I guess?? Isn’t the Tea Bone a skill? (Edit: Yes, to both). 😂
🫣 it's about if the seed has been planted
1 3
Replying to emotionallyevil • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
The Tea King Tree? Yes, I guess?? Isn’t the Tea Bone a skill? (Edit: Yes, to both). 😂
lmaoo
1 0
Replying to emotionallyevil • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
The Tea King Tree? Yes, I guess?? Isn’t the Tea Bone a skill? (Edit: Yes, to both). 😂
OP is talking about something else 😂
1 7
Replying to blueberryblossom • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
First billing usually don't depend on the screentime, it also depends on the star power.
Welcome
0 0
Replying to Mailyn • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
If the ML is billed as the main lead (I am going by the order shown on the MDL page - so this is an assumption…
First billing usually don't depend on the screentime, it also depends on the star power.
9 2
Replying to Mel_di_Brisbane • Jan 14, 2026
Title Glory
I think no show can be any worse than Love & Crown 🫣
the killing spree in that drama 🙀
1 0
Replying to CDE01 • Jan 13, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
Hou Ming Haoo 6 hours agoThank you for the love and support 💝What's your name and where you chatting from?I'm…
We got the same account and same message dm-ing us. This is obviously not the real HMH. Beware guys!!!!!
3 0
On Glory • Jan 11, 2026
Title Glory
the Rong mansion is thrown into chaos now, sucks to see the tea plantation ransacked
4 0
On Glory • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
9k comments finally!!!!!!!
4 0
On Glory • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
even though it's only 1 ep release on the latest schedule, there is so much happening, not a scene was wasted
2 0
On Glory • Jan 10, 2026
Title Glory
happy there's character development to the Rongs (almost all of them) but the grandma on the other hand 😀
4 0
On Glory • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
this episode is crazy 🙈
1 0
On Glory • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
what a solid episode 🔥
7 0
Replying to blueberryblossom • Jan 9, 2026
Title Glory
I think someone murdered Yang Yun. Poor woman
yes
0 0
Replying to 15130642 • Jan 8, 2026
Title Glory
how about you start yapping then? 🤷♂️ kidding 😭🤣
lol 😆
0 0
On Glory • Jan 8, 2026
Title Glory
not that deep but I hope we reach 10k comments
0 10
Replying to blueberryblossom • Jan 8, 2026
Title Glory Spoiler
we are all not ready for next 🫠
I think someone murdered Yang Yun. Poor woman
2 2
On Glory • Jan 8, 2026
Title Glory
we are all not ready for next 🫠
0 3
On Fangs of Fortune • Jan 8, 2026
Title Fangs of Fortune
this is iconic
19 0
On Glory • Jan 8, 2026
Title Glory
Will we successfully get rid of this manchild. I can't wait.
3 0
