News
Replying to kit1186 • Jun 5, 2014
Title Repentance
I'm kind of confused on why he still remembers all his legal expertise but doesn't remember anything from his…
Lol thats exactly wat i mean his brain only selected to remember the law stuff
0 0
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Jun 2, 2014
Article The 50th Baeksang Arts Awards
Best New Actor: Jung Woo (Answer Me 1994) finally <3 Most Popular (Female): Park Shin Hye (Heirs) and why ?…
I totally agree with what you say for ShinHye love her but that award for Heirs ummmm.
0 0
Replying to KojimaHarunyans • Jun 2, 2014
Article The 50th Baeksang Arts Awards
Looking at your list, it appears that you haven't even watched Good Doctor. So why were you shocked in a bad way…
they were all solid drama with great acting and good plots. but they are all different and should not be compared. I think the awards should be sectioned by genre that way the criteria is much more fair.
0 0
Cheer • Jun 2, 2014
Article The 50th Baeksang Arts Awards
I <3 LYN!!!!!!!!
0 0
Cheer • Jun 2, 2014
Article The 50th Baeksang Arts Awards
Is it me just me or does Joo Won deserve an award for his role in good doctor.
7 1
Replying to Shelly • Jun 2, 2014
Title Repentance
Should I watch this?? I don't like lawyer dramas. Never rly liked I hear your voice. Don't like laws n justice…
I say give it a chance up to episode 5 at least. The lawyer part isnt exactly the only main focus. the gears change quickly and Kim MyungMin is always something to watch no mater what role he plays
0 0
Replying to kit1186 • Jun 2, 2014
Title Repentance Spoiler
I'm kind of confused on why he still remembers all his legal expertise but doesn't remember anything from his…
I have a feeling that person was hired by someone we will find out about later. could even be the ceo himself.
0 0
Replying to kit1186 • Jun 2, 2014
Title Repentance
I'm kind of confused on why he still remembers all his legal expertise but doesn't remember anything from his…
i guess thats wat you call real selective amnesia
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 2, 2014
Article First Peek at Korean 'Fated to Love You'
sigh.. i wonder if it will be as funny and ridiculousness as the Taiwanese version. Hhmmm Jang Hyuk an looking forward to this. hope it wont be as long either. Oohhh I wonder who is gonna be the grandmother. She was my favorite character.
1 0
Replying to yhang • Apr 9, 2014
Article K-Drama Casting Updates
OH MY GOD!!! Im definitely going to watch its okay, thats lovee..i love the casts.. im sooo excited i cant wait!!!
I know right i am looking forward to lee kwagSoo being serious lmao. and i cant wait to see InSung and HyoJin again
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 9, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for the add
0 0
Regine • Mar 9, 2014
Article Do-It-Yourself- Drama Looks
lol this is great
0 0
Clemi-chan • Mar 6, 2014
Article A Beginner's Guide To: A Gentleman's Dignity
I totally love this. all the characters are awesome and i totally recommended. if you haven't seen it your missing out!!!!
1 0
NiceNoona • Feb 26, 2014
Article Book Review: Why Do Dramas Do That?
where can i get a copy of that book?
0 0
Cheer • Jan 28, 2014
Article 2013 Year in a Review: Disappointments of the Year
lol i thought the acting for the inside story of nailshop paris was supposed to be horrible. u know purposeful bad acting to ad some humor. if it wasnt then that wasa truly horrible
0 0
Jeaniessi • Dec 23, 2013
Article MDL Best Of Korean Dramas 2013 [Vote inside!]
kim woo bin always has the best bromances lol
3 0
Replying to nygirl220 • Dec 23, 2013
Article MDL Best Of Korean Dramas 2013 [Vote inside!]
It's scary to know how many people think like me... Although I was shocked with the results for Most Overrated...…
lol i know what you mean i was tooo shocked i loved heirs and lee min ho but expected so much more. and you are soo right about the masters sun totally awesome _(-_-)_
1 0
Replying to wheetot • Oct 15, 2013
Article Take It Like A Man
Interesting article ^.^ Can you do the opposite? Like the most annoying, men depending main leads? That would…
lol that is quit interesting........ hmmmmmmmm ill think about it
0 0
Replying to dpcirizarry123 • Oct 15, 2013
Article Take It Like A Man
What about Tae Gong Sil from Master's Sun? I loved how in the beginning she found this guy that can make her world…
lol yeah she is quite different fro the typical characters lol i wrote this before the drama got on its way though lol or she would definatly be on it
0 0
Replying to Mareina • Sep 13, 2013
Article Seoul International Drama Awards 2013
Outstanding Korean Actress Suzy lol. I really like Suzy, but I don't think she's that good an actress.
lol yes ur right she has improved alot and i luv her too but am still a lil skeptical
0 0
