News
Replying to Mareina • Sep 6, 2013
Article Seoul International Drama Awards 2013
Outstanding Korean Actress Suzy lol. I really like Suzy, but I don't think she's that good an actress.
i beleive its cuz of gu family book why she was considered but idk wat happend. i luv her but ur kinda right
0 0
Replying to Mareina • Sep 6, 2013
Article Seoul International Drama Awards 2013
Outstanding Korean Actress Suzy lol. I really like Suzy, but I don't think she's that good an actress.
i beleive its cuz of gu family book why she was considered but idk wat happend. i luv her but ur kinda right
0 0
Replying to Forever_Shawol • Sep 6, 2013
Article Seoul International Drama Awards 2013
xD i'm surprised Fashion King is on the list
is not u one...... how could that drama even get nominated. i love yo ah in but not even he could save that sinking ship of a drama
2 0
Replying to cheollie • Sep 4, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
I don't know why but when I read the plot of Secret I can't help think of Innocent Man.. I think their plot is…
yep she is definitely one of my favorites luved how she pulled off two different characters in one flawlessly
2 0
Replying to cheollie • Sep 2, 2013
Article In The Know with Purplenette
I don't know why but when I read the plot of Secret I can't help think of Innocent Man.. I think their plot is…
lord have mercy with all that drama lol i had joong ki to pull me through innocent man's roller coaster but who's gonna go it for me this time
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for the request........... we have alot of dramas and movie favorites in common lol
1 0
Aya97 • Aug 28, 2013
Article Next Generation
this is right on point lol
3 0
Replying to Kalahara • Aug 12, 2013
Person Kim Da Hee
Monstar needs a season 2 the world needs more Kim NaNa and dang it I want to see Sun Woo beg to win this girl!!
am saying the same thing!!!!
1 0
Replying to LLL78 • Aug 2, 2013
Title Because We Haven′t Broken Up Yet
So far so good :) I'm happily surprised by Kahi's acting, she maybe my ultimate bias but I always get worried…
where did u watch it
0 0
Replying to TaraVIP • Jul 28, 2013
Title Because We Haven′t Broken Up Yet
You can watch it in youtube and faceboo
can you send me a link plezzzzzz cuz i cant find it
4 0
Replying to caramelyogurt • Jul 23, 2013
Title Master's Sun
Question, why is it that this drama haven't started yet.. and the rating is already 7.33.. can somebody explain..…
so ji sub has never failed me
3 0
Replying to caramelyogurt • Jul 18, 2013
Title Master's Sun
Question, why is it that this drama haven't started yet.. and the rating is already 7.33.. can somebody explain..…
i know for sure this will be a good one ! y? cuz the actors are great and the plot has some good ground to wrk on
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 7, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
i only used dramacrazy nw am screwed lol
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks... where do you watch your dramas?
1 0
Replying to BlueStarGalaxies • Jun 18, 2013
Article Great Smiles, Guy Style
Lee Min Ho has the best smile :D
true dat
0 0
Replying to Lyrical • Jun 18, 2013
Article Great Smiles, Guy Style
You forgot Park Shi Hoo from Prosecutor Princess who has a smile that can kill you.
so true it just lights up a room
2 0
On Who Are You • Jun 18, 2013
Title Who Are You
i already 2 of my favorite guyzzzzzzzz ha ha cant wait
0 0
jenna • Jun 18, 2013
Article If The Big Bang Theory was a Korean drama?
lmao i luv your pick for sheldon. when you consider his charactoer from protect the boss he is perfect lol and choi daniel to ha ha ha
2 0
0000 • May 31, 2013
Article Rising Young Stars
lol omg i love the moon brothers they are so adorable, and smart too
0 0
KDramaQueen91 • May 22, 2013
Article Kdrama Bases
hey where is base 5 lmao
0 0
