Editorials
On Doom at Your Service • Aug 30, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
I fell in love with this Kdrama <3
1 0
Replying to yarakdramass • Aug 21, 2021
Title Blue Birthday
Where can i wstch ep 9-10? With eng sub
Wetv
0 0
On Keep Running Season 9 • Jul 20, 2021
Title Keep Running Season 9
Espero que en la siguiente temporada siga el mismo cast
0 0
On Use for My Talent • Jun 2, 2021
Title Use for My Talent
Where can I watch the special episode? :'(
2 0
On Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard • May 20, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
This drama really is on another level. You have to see it, it's just beautiful.
6 1
On Law School • May 9, 2021
Title Law School
In some parts I don't understand anything but I still love this drama.
9 1
On Love Scenery • May 9, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I absolutely loved this drama. The ost were beautiful <3
4 0
On Kingdom: Legendary War • Feb 16, 2021
Title Kingdom: Legendary War
Super excited to see SF9. I know they will make it amazing.
3 0
On Lai Kuan Lin • Jul 25, 2020
Person Lai Kuan Lin
He is so precious and talented at such a young age<3
0 0
On Meteor Garden • Jul 11, 2020
Title Meteor Garden Spoiler
Could you tell me what you understood in the end?, some say that in the end they die, but what I understood is that they did not really die, but actually married and the wedding was real.
1 1
On #Alive • Jun 24, 2020
Title #Alive
Ufff ya quiero verla
0 0
