Celebrity
Replying to Aparicio • Jun 27, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
I'm going to watch it because I'm a fan of Xu Kai and Guli Nazha , if it weren't for them I would have already…
I’m also a fan of them and I didn’t plan to watch this either because I have doubted their chemistry. As I watch towards episode 2, I find myself enjoying and continue watching the drama. Nothing is easy for DBXY since his childhood. His ultimate goal is to save his mother. Rome is not built within a day. We just have to be patient as the story unfolds. On the other hand, VFX is tolerable because the martial arts scenes are very eye pleasing.
4 0
Replying to rahatreza • Jun 26, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
Story of Yanxi PalaceThe story of minglanThe Sword and the BrocadeJoy of life. etc
You should try the story of Minglan again. The novel writer also wrote love like the galaxy.
1 0
Replying to Shi • Jun 26, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
Can anyone recommend some best historical series like love like galaxy without wuxia or xian xia
Nirvana in Fire (Best C Drama Ever)
7 1
Replying to Jirachi • Jun 26, 2023
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
She is not that bad in acting.....but got branches of haters. They didn’t even watched her drama just hate her…
They bully her because she doesn’t have huge fan base like other traffic stars. Thanks for sharing your experience here. I hope people see this and understand her. A little bit of sympathy would be nice too.
1 0
Replying to Jirachi • Jun 26, 2023
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
She is not that bad in acting.....but got branches of haters. They didn’t even watched her drama just hate her…
I watched that drama and I applauded her acting. She did well. The direction is also weird. FL barely had screen time with ML than the second FL. 😓
1 2
Replying to Yang Xiaoling • Jun 26, 2023
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
I just realized that her drama rating in this MDL is never reached to 8 score, now let wait for her new drama…
They had prejudice against her. That’s the sole reason.
3 4
Replying to SlytherinGirl • Jun 26, 2023
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
underrated actress imo
Underrated, Under appreciated, Over hated. Her glorious days will come soon.
4 2
Replying to Delena Paw • Jun 26, 2023
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
I still don't get how this girl even passes the audition to be the female lead, how? She always had the same expression.…
You gotta ask the directors why is she being casted. She got praised by the directors for her acting. She has also won acting awards since her rookie days so keep the criticism to yourself. She is a victim of bad scripts. Her acting is not a problem. How about you get off from Nazha’s page and her dramas and focus on your life instead?
7 0
Replying to DramaBuff • Jun 26, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
The popularity of this drama is declining in China, with the heat index not having surpassed 25k, and today it…
I didn’t even have expectations before it came out. As I started watching, it’s really entertaining up to the latest release. So, yeah, it’s a good drama.
1 0
Replying to Delena Paw • Jun 26, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
The drama is so fucking boring. Can't believe people wasted their time on drama like this. The female lead always…
You are obviously Gulinazha hater. You don’t even watch her drama and you judge her. Gulinazha doesn’t need to enter audition. Also this drama is far from boring. Put your nose somewhere else hater!!!!
14 0
Replying to DramaBuff • Jun 25, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
https://twitter.com/Cpop_Melon/status/1672799575667515393?t=NqkuERyX8MCtKUpagOIGtg&s=19So glad, that everyone…
It’s about time people recognized her acting.
4 0
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jun 25, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
Si Borong and Situ Hong Brothers are pain in the neck.
7 5
On Incomparable Beauty • Jun 24, 2023
Title Incomparable Beauty
Chen Xiao’s son is about to leave for the university yet this drama is still in the dark?
3 2
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 24, 2023
Title Incomparable Beauty
is there any good Gulnazar drama u recommend?
Watch “Legend of Nine Tailed Fox (Tale 6). She is amazing in it. She is not a bad actress.
1 0
On Got a Crush on You • Jun 24, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
I’m so happy this drama isn’t buried. I hope it turns out well.
7 0
On Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2 • Jun 24, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
Miss you Liuli
2 0
On A Legend • Jun 24, 2023
Title A Legend
I’m so thrilled for movie actress Gulinazha. I hope this releases soon.
4 0
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jun 24, 2023
Title Snow Eagle Lord
I had no expectation for this drama before. I doubted the chemistry of Nazha and Soso. They proved me wrong. I hope this drama receives more love. The leads keep their acting natural. Fighting scenes are amazing too.
10 0
Lily Alice • Jun 18, 2023
Article "King the Land" and "See You in My 19th Life" Start Off With Strong Ratings
As it should. Let’s go higher. King The Land Hwaitting.
8 0
Hazel Jung • Jun 5, 2023
Article "Doctor Cha" Kim Byung Chul Expresses Honor to Work with Uhm Jung Hwa!
I wanna see Kim Byun Chul in leading roles
0 0