Celebrity
On Got a Crush on You • Jun 27, 2022
Title Got a Crush on You
Can't wait to watch this
2 0
On Royal Feast • Mar 27, 2022
Title Royal Feast
I like this drama. It would have been better if we get to see the original version with 50 episodes. I like Yao Zijin. She is the only consort with the qualities of the Empress - strong, intelligent, disciplined, generous, kind, forgiving and loyal. I’d like to see more female leaders/characters like YZJ. Moreover, I also get to know the brief love story of Emperor Xuande, Empress Sun and the history of MING dynasty. ❤️
10 2
On Royal Feast • Mar 20, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Loving the Royal Feast ❤️
5 0
Replying to Ajebo Dc • Mar 20, 2022
Title Royal Feast
I am pretty enjoying the show so far, the story line is good, I dunno why some people are so pissed off because…
AGREE
0 0
Replying to Ge C Drama • Mar 17, 2022
Title Royal Feast
And it’s unfair… The drama doesn’t have anything to do with the subtitles…
Huanyu YouTube Channel releases only one episode with proper sub per day. Bad Subtitle can mislead the viewers about the story and the dynamic of the characters. I have watched all the released episodes and every episode gives me excitements. I’d like to see more about the SML in the remaining episodes.
2 1
Replying to Draco • Mar 17, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Many dramas are like that while it's ongoing. For this drama, some people have caught up with recent eps, for…
I like the story and the characters too.
2 0
On Royal Feast • Mar 16, 2022
Title Royal Feast
The rating keeps going down thanks to the absurd subtitle from dramacool.
2 25
Replying to Daenerys • Mar 13, 2022
Title Royal Feast
This follows most palace drama scripts. The FL usually plays hard to get to completely capture said Emperor's…
I wish they release the uncut version also. May be on viki.
6 0
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Mar 13, 2022
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I really liked it, but I'm on the fence on whether I would want a season 2 or not. The leads had a happy end,…
It doesn’t need Season 2. The ending is just perfect.
1 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Mar 13, 2022
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Don’t be discouraged to watch this drama because of the negative comments down here. It’s a great Sageuk drama.
5 0
On Royal Feast • Mar 13, 2022
Title Royal Feast
I should have watched this when it’s completed. Now I have to be patient every single day.
7 1
Replying to Daenerys • Mar 13, 2022
Title Royal Feast
This follows most palace drama scripts. The FL usually plays hard to get to completely capture said Emperor's…
The drama was originally 50 episodes. Due to the rules changes of the government for national tv, it had to cut down to 40 episodes. I feel like it’s rushing.
2 2
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Mar 11, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
Queen Min Young never disappoints me. I love all of her romcom drams, WWWSK, HPL and now FLAW. I also love Song Kang in this drama. He looks good with PMY.
6 8
On Royal Feast • Mar 11, 2022
Title Royal Feast
It's worth the wait. Wu Jinyan & Xu Kai CP never disappoints me.
8 0
On Liu Hao Ran • Feb 11, 2022
Person Liu Hao Ran
Haoran, when are you coming back with a drama?
4 0
On 20th Century Girl • Jan 26, 2022
Title 20th Century Girl
I CANT WAIT
3 0
On Kim You Jung • Jan 26, 2022
Person Kim You Jung
My baby darling 🧡
1 0
On Clean with Passion for Now • Jan 24, 2022
Title Clean with Passion for Now
YKS’s portrayal of JSG is so on point. Only one thing he and Yoo Jung doesn’t give a lovely couple vibe. Kitchen Kiss was too damn hot tho.
1 1
Replying to Seo Namu • Oct 27, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
No the drama was not short at all, the last 30 minute of the final episode proved it. They gave happy scenes after…
It is short for me.
0 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Oct 26, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
Wow. So many people are salty here. Anyway I'm so happy with the ending after all the sufferings of HaHong. The only flaw of HCG is being short. They should have produced at least 20 episodes. Hoping to see Yoo Jung and Hyo Seop in another project again.
7 2