Celebrity
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Dec 6, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
really?! For me, at this point #23, it's going downhill...
I'm stuck at EP 23 as the rest are still raw and the local subber stops subbing.
0 2
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Dec 6, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
really?! For me, at this point #23, it's going downhill...
It will be available on Viki in 5 days. You can check it out.
0 0
Replying to Liánhuā (蓮花) • Dec 6, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
Does S1 worth it also? Kinda wanted to watch this S2 but im not sure if its worth it
I recommend you to watch S1. The writing is not so great but still entertaining.
1 0
Replying to Skyzone0088 • Dec 5, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
Finished all 37 episodes from Dramacool, All Raw. I personally like this SS2. KLL has matured and became wiser…
Stay tuned to China Zone on YouTube. They are teasing this drama quite a while now.
1 1
Replying to KrysWorld • Dec 5, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
She is so good at riling him up 😆 I love her everytime she calls him peacock and laughed so hard when she actually…
The bickering duo we didn’t think we needed 😂
1 1
On The Double • Dec 4, 2023
Title The Double
Can’t wait for new drama of Jinyan
1 0
On Song Kang • Dec 2, 2023
Person Song Kang
Your bewitching my sanity with your handsomeness. You are totally hot and sexy as Jung Gu Won in My Demon.
10 0
Replying to Aml m • Dec 2, 2023
Title A Legend
Is this filming
Completed. Releasing around spring festival next year.
2 0
On My Demon • Dec 2, 2023
Title My Demon
I don’t know about you Do Hee ya. I’m already in love with your future husband.
26 0
On My Demon • Dec 1, 2023
Title My Demon
EP 3 is the best so far. I don’t expect to feel emotional at all.
32 4
On Got a Crush on You • Dec 1, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
Streets are saying it’s coming in Dec.
2 0
On My Demon • Nov 25, 2023
Title My Demon
Hope it continues to thrill me. I forgot to take a breath cause Do Do Hee is bewitching me with her beauty.
3 0
Replying to Bella Harold • Nov 25, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
is this enemies to lovers?
No. You should watch Season 1 to see the romance. The main couple is married in Season 2.
1 0
On My Demon • Nov 24, 2023
Title My Demon
What a great start. Yoo Jung is so gorgeous and Song Kang is ridiculously handsome. The story, the acting and the production are all 10/10.
24 0
On Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2 • Nov 16, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
It just keeps getting better.
5 6
Replying to shadowdreamer • Nov 16, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
Congratulations! Last evening episode 21 aired with the highest rating this season. All cast member were great…
WOW. Kudos to the team. LiuXing are slowly climbing to Top Spot. ❤️
1 0
On Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2 • Nov 16, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
I find Timmy so charming especially in this season. The chemistry of LiuXing also has improved as Timmy and Nazha are friends off screen. I love how protective of Timmy was to Nazha as seen on the variety show last year. I can see an upgrade in Timmy’s acting compare to the previous season just like Nazha.
2 0
On Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2 • Nov 14, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
I think China Zone will stream this drama with subtitle. Not sure about the regions tho.
5 0
Replying to KrysWorld • Nov 14, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
She is so good at riling him up 😆 I love her everytime she calls him peacock and laughed so hard when she actually…
She never gives a chance to let him finish and keep interrupting the conversation between him and her husband. I’m laughing. 😂
2 3
Replying to bobosparkles • Nov 13, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
Gulinazha and Xu Kaicheng never dated. He might have a crush on her while filming. Regardless of the scandal,…
No. They never dated. Paps couldn’t even get the real photo of them together. XKC admitted to being cheated on his ex. When did Gulinazha confirm about them dating? I’m her fan and I don’t even see this on her Weibo post. I tell you this drama coming out and it’s part of the line up of Tencent 2024.
1 7