K-Drama
Replying to fortunn • Dec 19, 2023
Title Don't Forget I Love You
Uh why? I know she is not famous for acting skills, but she did good in this movie
She has branches of haters who will hate her for just breathing. For me her acting is just fine. She just needs a good script.
0 3
On Kill Me Love Me • Dec 19, 2023
Title Kill Me Love Me
I love this pairing. They gonna slay.
9 1
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Dec 19, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
Error found : Not fl change to "Gulnezer Bextiyar"😂 😂
You can trash talk a fictional character all you want. Insulting a real person who is just doing her job is not decent.
8 0
Le Ho • Dec 18, 2023
Review Got a Crush on You
You are here again loser. Get a life. Go outside and touch grass. Gulinazha can act and still kick your @$$. TLI is unwatchable for me with boring acting from ML and FL. But I don’t go around giving bad reviews for the sake of my dislike.
1 0
On Joy of Life Season 2 • Dec 16, 2023
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Please be released in Q12024 🤞
1 1
Replying to twinty • Dec 16, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
Are there really a lot of love scenes because I am 7 episodes in and I have hardly seen any. I mean there are…
You should watch Season 1.
0 1
On Got a Crush on You • Dec 16, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
We were robbed of at least 3 good kisses and their sweet moments. Despite the loosely written plot, it’s been an enjoyable watch for me. The chemistry and the visuals of the leads - Nazha and XKC adds extra points to this drama. They made Song Xingchen and Su Qingche beautiful and lovely.
0 0
On My Demon • Dec 16, 2023
Title My Demon
So Gu Won has become a full blown human by next episode.
13 0
On Gulnezer Bextiyar • Dec 16, 2023
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
I love you so much ❤️
2 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Dec 16, 2023
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
HaHong You are still my number one couple until now.
2 0
On My Demon • Dec 16, 2023
Title My Demon
Jin Star is so annoying
8 1
On Kim You Jung • Dec 16, 2023
Person Kim You Jung
Baby girl please accept new drama after My Demon. I don’t wanna miss you too long.
4 0
On My Demon • Dec 16, 2023
Title My Demon
Song Kang is making me crazy with his hotness
14 0
On My Demon • Dec 16, 2023
Title My Demon
My charging couple is so wholesome.
9 0
Replying to JoumanaSCS • Dec 16, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
Any side couples?
Yes. 2 side couples
1 0
On Got a Crush on You • Dec 16, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You Spoiler
Su Qingche’s first encounter with his in laws is so chaotic and hilarious. It almost costs a Rolex 😂
0 0
Replying to Nanoush • Dec 15, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
what scandal? what happened??!!
ML cheated on his ex during the hook up while they were still dating. So she exposed him on WB with the voice recording.
6 2
On Got a Crush on You • Dec 15, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
It sucks this drama has been edited/cut off heavily especially Xingchen and Qingche’s romance scenes. I wish that damn scandal had never happened. 😩
0 4
Replying to SlytherinGirl • Dec 15, 2023
Title Incomparable Beauty
I don't understand the hate against Gulinazha. She's really not a bad actress and does a decent job in all of…
Exactly. They need to find a job to make good use of their free time.
1 0
On Got a Crush on You • Dec 14, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
God I love you Song Xingchen ❤️
2 0