K-Drama
On Wu Jin Yan • Jun 11, 2024
Person Wu Jin Yan
I’m so happy for my jiejie for her success with The Double. I hope she gets the same with “Kill Me Love Me too.
12 6
Replying to Nekomamushi • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Double
She literally climbed xh like a tree lmao. It reminded me of rapunzels jump in tangled
They are too adorable 🤭
5 0
On The Double • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Double
I thought I wouldn’t find another drama to my liking after JOL 2. The Double really blew me away. I’ve never imagined that Wu Jinyan and Wang Xingyue will have such amazing chemistry. Currently I’m so in love with them.
21 5
Replying to Jirachi • May 31, 2024
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
I am not a big fan of her. But I've soft spot for her. I think she shouldn't be doing a supporting role in a drama…
Her agent sucks
1 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • May 31, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
Terminator WuZhu fighting the other robot looked epic
My jaw dropped when the other one appeared. That was so unexpected.
1 1
On Joy of Life Season 2 • May 31, 2024
Title Joy of Life Season 2
I should find a temple to go the timeline where S3 is airing
4 3
On Liu Duan Duan • May 26, 2024
Person Liu Duan Duan
You are such a brilliant actor
1 0
Replying to Peterx • Jan 7, 2024
Title Incomparable Beauty
Dude just leave all drama with Gulnezer Bextiyar as FL, because all of her drama are extremely Female centric…
How many of her dramas have you watched? I’ve watched almost all of them and your take is far from the truth. Get off from her forum and focus on fixing your negative mindset.
8 0
On A Legend • Jan 5, 2024
Title A Legend
It’s releasing 10 Feb according to Weibo.
0 0
Replying to twinty • Dec 30, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
I am thinking of starting this drama. It sounds interesting and I like both leads. The rating is not that high…
Under-appreciated drama
0 1
Replying to tolz • Dec 30, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
actually what i wish people had warned me about is that annoying childhood friend. she’s so irritating oh my?…
Yes. That’s the only episode she pissed me off.
0 1
Replying to twinty • Dec 29, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
I am thinking of starting this drama. It sounds interesting and I like both leads. The rating is not that high…
All her dramas got criticized. You need to give me more hints. 😄
0 3
Replying to twinty • Dec 29, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
I am thinking of starting this drama. It sounds interesting and I like both leads. The rating is not that high…
Hope you enjoy watching
1 5
Replying to twinty • Dec 29, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
I am thinking of starting this drama. It sounds interesting and I like both leads. The rating is not that high…
Happy ending. The plot is light and simple with the enough amount of cringe. Fast-paced and no stress. The chemistry of the main leads with their eye pleasing visuals is the main attraction for me. They look so good together on the screen.
1 7
Replying to bobosparkles • Dec 28, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
My recommendations for you - Weaving A Tale of Love 1 & 2, Fighter of the Destiny, The Legend of Nine Tailed Fox…
Totally different. It’s very interesting. You need to ignore the CGI tho as it’s outdated.
0 0
Replying to bobosparkles • Dec 28, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
My recommendations for you - Weaving A Tale of Love 1 & 2, Fighter of the Destiny, The Legend of Nine Tailed Fox…
It goes by Tale. One story has at least 3-4 episodes.
1 2
Replying to bobosparkles • Dec 28, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
My recommendations for you - Weaving A Tale of Love 1 & 2, Fighter of the Destiny, The Legend of Nine Tailed Fox…
That drama consists of different stories by different casts. Gulinazha’s story is Tale 6.
0 4
Replying to bobosparkles • Dec 28, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
My recommendations for you - Weaving A Tale of Love 1 & 2, Fighter of the Destiny, The Legend of Nine Tailed Fox…
My most favorite is nine tailed fox (Tale 6)
0 6
On Got a Crush on You • Dec 28, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
❤️ Gulinazha ❤️
2 10
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Dec 28, 2023
Title Got a Crush on You
wow, I applaud you for having made it through the whole thing...was looking for reviews to figure out whether…
She loves acting. She is doing what she could with the resources she receives all these years. Without powerful agency, there is no chance she will get good scripts.
0 0