K-Drama
On Joseph Zeng • Dec 30, 2024
Person Joseph Zeng
My little brother Joseph is so adorable 😍
3 0
On Zhao Lu Si • Dec 29, 2024
Person Zhao Lu Si
Get well soon baby
6 0
Replying to Jim Jong Jun • Dec 27, 2024
Person Gulnezer Bextiyar
As pretty as she is if only she had worked on her acting skills, she would have been as hugely popular as Dilraba…
Gulinazha is a very hardworking actress. Her performance has been improving A LOT in the recent dramas and movies. Her acting is not one of the best in the industry but she delivered the character as written in the script. She has been suppressed by bad press for half of her career. So she needs a powerful agency like Jaywalk to become a top actress like Dilireba. As for me, Dilireba’s acting is also not that impressive. Wu Jinyan and Li Qin are better actresses.
8 2
On Liu Te • Dec 27, 2024
Person Liu Te
TeTe is extremely cute.
2 0
Replying to Amanda • Dec 27, 2024
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
So this show is cute and I enjoy it, but I almost feel like the actors they cast are way too young for the plot.…
I think the scriptwriters did subtly on that sexual part since the original novel is even more HOTTER. Ling Yue is 27 and Gu Anxin is 22 at the beginning of the novel. The writers only touched the surface of the novel and turned it into cute and light romance whereas the novel is dark, psychotic and nonsensical at some point. But I enjoy both drama and novel. I often watch this drama because Lusi and Liu Te make such a lovely couple.
0 0
On Hi Venus • Dec 27, 2024
Title Hi Venus
Extremely underrated. This drama should be seen by many people.
3 0
Replying to yeeqianxis • Dec 24, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 3
May I ask if it's common in the industry to have a confirmed cast while there's no finalized script or direction…
I really have no idea about that.
0 0
On Nirvana in Fire Season 3 • Dec 13, 2024
Title Nirvana in Fire Season 3
This drama is only coming in 2026 as per Douban. The director Kong Sheng said the script hasn't finished and he has no direction for filiming at the moment. Zhang Xincheng and Zhang Wanyi are listed as the main casts on Douban.
9 3
Replying to fortunn • Dec 13, 2024
Title Don't Forget I Love You
Uh why? I know she is not famous for acting skills, but she did good in this movie
Yes, I'm 100% sure. I'm not saying she is the best chinese actress. But she is definistely not the worst actress you people are claiming to be.
0 1
On Love Next Door • Aug 16, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Queen of Chemistry Jung Somin is back.
1 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Aug 16, 2024
Title Love & Bid Farewell
To be honest maybe half of the mls in short cdramas are like this one way or the other. Especially so if it's…
I never like republican drama in the first place. It's unbearable to watch Xuanlin's ML from Passionate Love. I hope this guy is not worse. :D
0 1
On Love & Bid Farewell • Aug 16, 2024
Title Love & Bid Farewell
Just watched a trailer and male lead acted like a psychopath.
0 3
On Genius Comes First • Jul 4, 2024
Title Genius Comes First
Ah. Ziwu and Di Lanjue reunites in the modern world. When can Chaofeng and Qingkui?
2 0
mermaidsky • Jul 1, 2024
Review The Starry Love
Chen Muchi and He Xuanlin are gems. I rarely get obsessed with the second lead couple and here I’m rewatching their scenes over and over again. They bewitched me with their limited screen time. Hopefully, Luke and Xuanlin collaborates again as MAIN CP in future.
0 0
CherryBlossom16 • Jun 30, 2024
Photo Photo
My Heart belongs to QingFeng 💜
0 0
On A Legend • Jun 30, 2024
Title A Legend
I’m so excited as it’s closer to the release date. Gulinazha did all the stunts by herself. JC, Aarif and the director had complimented her a lot. All her action scenes are approved by the JC. Hopefully I get to see her stunning performance on big screen.
4 1
On Guardians of the Lands • Jun 30, 2024
Title Guardians of the Lands
Any update on this? I need to see Chen Muchi and He Xuanlin.
2 0
Replying to erisamantap • Jun 24, 2024
Title Give You a Candy
When?, looks interesting
Coming in Sep 30
1 0
On Give You a Candy • Jun 24, 2024
Title Give You a Candy
Nazha is breaking my heart with her emotional scenes.
2 0
On Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty • Jun 23, 2024
Title Dreaming Back to the Qing Dynasty
I’m gonna try watching this for Li Landi. She is such an awesome actress.
4 0