News Replying to TheLastRomantic • Sep 16, 2020
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
I just started on this and l'm beginning to enjoy it. Which Ji Hoon are you referring to? The one playing Lee…
didn't realize there are two actor's are named jihoon lolol ,, but i'm talking about the jihoon who plays young soo
2 0
On Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency • Sep 14, 2020
Title Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency
This show is definitely something fun to jump into without knowing anything about the plot ,, it just leaves you intrigued about what is going to happen with the story. I really loved Jihoon's character too , his backstory was really interesting .
5 2
Replying to Tasha • Aug 19, 2020
Title Go Ahead
Can someone tell me if there is a different schedule? Because I thought 13 & 14 was supposed to be released yesterday.
apparently there is something going on so they will upload the episodes on thursday i think . if you look at the comments on ep 12 on yt , it will tell you in more detail.
0 0
On Into the Ring • Jul 15, 2020
Title Into the Ring
omg I loved the newest episode , the way she acts with him is so funny and nana is so good with acting that i find myself getting mad or happy when she does
11 0
Replying to booaugust • Jul 3, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
i really had high expectations for this drama , especially since I like Go Eun's acting .. but I dropped this…
I feel like if this show was centered around Do Hwan's character it would've been more interesting. Do Hwan did such an amazing job for both his characters too.
13 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Jul 3, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
i really had high expectations for this drama , especially since I like Go Eun's acting .. but I dropped this show midway. Maybe it was because of the very obvious product placement, or the cliche's but it just wasn't working.
11 1
On The Red Sleeve • Jul 2, 2020
Title The Red Sleeve
I hope that hye soo chooses to do this drama
1 0
Benevolentia • Jul 2, 2020
Article China Remaking Old Taiwanese Dramas
I’m interested to see how they remake Lavender because that one was very heavy- emotional wise. It’s been awhile since I’ve watched it but idk how they would be able to capture the mature and serious tones this drama had. Especially since nowadays mainland dramas are really youthful and the actors look younger. But again, I’m interested to see what will happen and who they will cast.
0 0
On Gao Zhi Ting • May 23, 2020
Person Gao Zhi Ting
love him !!!!
0 0
On A Love So Beautiful • May 23, 2020
Title A Love So Beautiful
The show was good but I really loved Gao Zhiting's acting <33
3 0