I feel like they're really underutilising the cat talking ability.
I was actually just thinking this as I watched ep5. like, there’s a char with magical powers to talk to cats and it happens once per episode if even that XD
I dropped this when it was airing because it just wasn’t clicking with me and I couldn’t see anything in SeaKeen. fast forward a year and I shove Head 2 Head on for the Newwie cameo and suddenly I am ready to apply to adopt Sea and Keen, I’m introducing my family to my new sons, I’m adding Nong Nooong merch to my basket…
so upon restarting this I’ve discovered it’s actually really cute and I’m so glad I gave it another chance
I only shoved this on to see New’s cameo, because I’ve never been able to really get into SeaKeen before. however, I am now hooked and would die for these little shits
What made you mad about it? I'm still debating on should i watch this or not.
it’s a good show and I do hope to go back one day but there’s one character that angered me to the point I had to stop watching XD but if anything, I guess it shows she’s a good actress!
What was the meaning of the last scene with the watch?
the watch had belonged to the wee old man, so it basically made its way from him to his son to his fake!son then to the doctor (at least I think that’s it)
I made it half way through episode 4 before I had to drop it. I was getting too angry at 8F; I decided to spoil myself to see if she dies and apparently she doesn’t, so I can’t watch. well done to the actress for being that good at playing such a revolting character, though. (I mean, other characters were annoying me too, but she made me want to claw my own face off)
so upon restarting this I’ve discovered it’s actually really cute and I’m so glad I gave it another chance
(I mean, other characters were annoying me too, but she made me want to claw my own face off)