K-Drama
On Sold Out on You • May 14, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
Given all the references/callbacks/fan service in this one I was *really* hoping we were also going to get an offer to start Jjampong Home Shopping while they were at it
1 0
Replying to ElBee • Jan 22, 2026
Title The Husband
Two of my faaaaavorites as leads! Lee Seol is so underappreciated given her breadth of skill! I hope she has her…
It's like someone watched 'Our Movie' and decided the wrong leads got together. I love it!
7 0
Replying to apoorva • Feb 17, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
just finished ep1 and it was so fun hahahh. I legit thought i was watching a cdrama when the CGI part came up…
"You look like my homeroom teacher" - perfection
3 0
Replying to brasidas • Apr 19, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
Ep. 7 has a passing reference to him being in America
But of course! We must have maximum makjang and that means having the smallest and most convoluted relationship web imaginable.
1 0
Replying to brasidas • Apr 19, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
Ep. 7 has a passing reference to him being in America
Around 4:30, older brother is getting dumped and tells his ex that his little brother is studying in the states
1 3
Replying to nel • Apr 18, 2024
Title Beauty and Mr. Romantic
I probably missed but did they say were FL younger brother is ?
Ep. 7 has a passing reference to him being in America
1 5
