News
Replying to PinkyN • Sep 13, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
Guys correct me if I'm wrong. I'm confuse about the timeline. I'm currently watching episode 9 where they're celebrating…
6yrs old = korean age
2 0
Replying to Purple Ghost • Sep 12, 2020
Title Flower of Evil Spoiler
Is there a flashback scene about how they met?
yes, in episode 2
4 0
Replying to Ana Mie • Sep 12, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
I really wish that Do Hyun Soo deserves a happy ending n I hope there won't be any hanging ending plz. his life…
Maybe it's that reporter who was following her when she met moojin?
3 0
Replying to Lucifer 666 • Sep 4, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
Anyone knows where I can watch the special broadcast that aired instead of episode 12?
It's on viu, also dramaday
0 1
Replying to brokenharps • Sep 14, 2019
Title One More Time
netflix! dramaday has it too
https://dramaday.net/one-more-time/
0 1
Replying to Queenofbutter • Sep 11, 2019
Title One More Time
Yo where can I watch this????.
netflix! dramaday has it too
0 3
