Editorials
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 16, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Episode 19 is an example of "calm before the storm"
15 0
Replying to thisthat • Apr 14, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Her loss, our gain.
I also hate how she's giving it such a low rating for petty things like makeup, lighting, sleeping without changing attire, etc instead of the acting or story. It's unfair to all the actors in the show when they worked so hard and have perfectly good acting but then some drama reviewer just takes off so many points from things that are out of their control like the lighting lol
1 1
Replying to thisthat • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Her loss, our gain.
Ikr! I've seen so many comments on her video saying "Good thing I waited for your review before watching, now I don't have to watch it". Like so many people are going to miss out on this drama because of her unfair review. Giving it a goldmine/landmine is a huge stretch. It deserves atleast a 1 goldmine, but she said "if I have to be generous then I'll give it a 1 goldmine"
4 4
Replying to NewtoKdrama • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The amount of engagement around this show is quite something, specially for a cdrama. I mean, in terms of current…
what's the top watched kdrama right now?
0 2
Replying to fantasy2022 • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Hi everyone, I read somewhere that apparently Douban is the most popular drama ranking website in China. But when…
It is hot. It's the most popular drama right now on Douban, it's just that the ratings are really bad lol. But in terms of viewership, this is number 1 right now.
1 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Even Avenuex was yapping about the 2nd FL getting less time.I MEAN LIKE ANYONE OF US WANTS TO SEE HER🤡💀
I can't take her review serious after she gave this drama a goldmine/landmine. She said if she was being generous then it is only a 1 goldmine at best. She obviously have a motive behind her review. I believe it's because she's also a huge fan of LBFAD so she wants to bash TTEOTM to make LBFAD seem a lot better.
13 5
Replying to Money • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I saw this coming a thousand miles away. Of course she doesn't like it cause she copies her reviews from Douban…
Literally any drama that has a high rating on Douban she will give a 3 goldmine and any drama that has a low rating she will give a 1 goldmine or even landmine. Her reviews are not her own. She reads what others have to say first on Chinese social media platform and then makes a review after.
6 1
Replying to arie2323 • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
so avenuex doesn't like the drama. she's ranting about it on youtube. she was saying that the drama is full of…
I saw this coming a thousand miles away. Of course she doesn't like it cause she copies her reviews from Douban and Weibo users. All of her opinions always 1:1 mirrors what Cnetz have to say on Douban.
10 3
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I ship evil Sang Jiu with Tantai Jin
5 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
unpopular opinion but tbh the dream arc is pulling me into the story more than the original arc. I'm so invested in Ming Ye and Sang Jiu's story line that I totally forgot about TTJ and YXW lol
21 8
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 10, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
man I need someone to co cultivate with me too
12 24
Replying to Money • Apr 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I'm not a fan of AvenueX's reviews cause she always looks at the chinese reviews on Douban/Weibo before forming…
All her reviews have been really predictable. If a drama is rated high on douban then you already know that she will give it a 3 goldmine and vice versa if there are a lot of criticisms on douban then she will give it a 1 goldmine or even landmine. I've never seen her give a drama a rating that is opposite of cnetz opinion. Right now TTEOTM is being heavily criticized by cnetz that's why she's making a rant video. In my opinion, if she wants to make a good review channel then she needs to watch the show and not see other people's review before forming her own
0 1
Replying to arie2323 • Apr 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
i'm kinda feeling bad that a lot of people find the drama boring or say LBFAD is better. This drama is so good…
I'm not a fan of AvenueX's reviews cause she always looks at the chinese reviews on Douban/Weibo before forming her own opinion. If you see negative reviews and criticisms on douban then you already know that avenuex will do the same thing and start ranting about the show.
3 3
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
The HEPTATAIL FOX is a freaking seductress. She screams seduction in every action she does, may it be talking…
she's so gorgeous
2 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
"so this is what power feels like" is officially my favourite scene
19 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Luo Yun Xi looks so majestic
10 0
Replying to ila • Apr 4, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
Damn, was expecting this to get a better response since I find it so good. I-m loving how good are the effects…
some of the characters were legit braindead and this show had so many plotholes. You're only defending this because you're one of those koreaboos who thinks every kdrama is good and have no flaws.
1 1
On Duty after School: Part 1 • Apr 4, 2023
Title Duty after School: Part 1
this is so frustrating to watch cause some of them are so bloody stupid. Like in ep 3 when they are supposed to get in the car and that girl randomly doesn't want to get in and says she wants to see her mom. And the colonel didn't stop the car for that other girl and then after she dies he decides he wants to stop lol.
4 5
On Copycat Killer • Apr 1, 2023
Title Copycat Killer
Anyone know where I can find the ending ost?
0 0
On Pledge of Allegiance • Mar 30, 2023
Title Pledge of Allegiance
This is my first drama with Leon Zhang and so far he's stealing the show! He looks more attractive the more you see him.
2 3