K-Drama
On Veil of Shadows • May 28, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
guys i'm afraid i'm still not over this drama yet. i miss them so much. i might have to rewatch it...
11 1
Replying to HarikaRuya • May 28, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I started this when it aired and got to episode 8. I was loving the cinematography, the casting is immaculate,…
there aren't any related stories! the story can be very confusing when you first begin. everything will be explained in a bigger plot point a little later into the story though, i think it's meant to be confusing in the beginning. i would say the ending is bittersweet! it's hopeful towards happy though!
3 0
softkdramalove • Feb 20, 2026
Game FAV ESTHER YU DRAMA
https://kisskh.at/games/0bqytj/result/2024661196061282304 this was fun! it was hard to pick between lbfad and speed and love.
1 1
chisu • Feb 20, 2026
Game What was your favorite door in The Spirealm?
https://kisskh.at/games/xQLPUR/result/2024660770473644032 here's mine! it was so hard to choose though. i loved them all.
1 1
leilani • Feb 14, 2026
Game Help Choose What Cdrama I Watch Soon
omg shine on me is one of my favs
2 0
glamouresta • Feb 13, 2026
Game Which BL series should I watch next
khemjira was soo good. one of my favorites
1 2
PRAIZNN • Feb 13, 2026
Game Your best charcter of Song Wei Long
having to choose between luo ren and yusen is so hard TT
2 0