The built up is intensifying. Hopefully everyone stays alive but I have a bad feeling about the upcoming battle. For the first time I feel Hanli is in danger.
The time skip is jarring but the positives simply outweigh the small issue, The flow is still amazing along with every single cast especially the ml. I have so much more respect for yangy every passing episode. I dont want this series to end. Liking the humor alot in the recent episodes!
Every time i see Ms. Mo (Zhao Qing) I wanna cry 😢 she doesn't have to do much actions but damn that gaze she…
Whats even more sad is that she does not dwell on the misfortune in her life or blame hanli for not being there to protect her and her family. I do hope somehow she will gain immortality too. She deserves much better.
Hopefully everyone stays alive but I have a bad feeling about the upcoming battle.
For the first time I feel Hanli is in danger.
Hope MsMo will find some peace now. She suffered too much. Kinda miss her family they were funny with hanli.
Lets keep up the awesome momentum. Please no more time skip until next season.