Douban rating is useless and wrong.. Literally no one takes it seriously and its quickly losing more credibility. But I will look at it for a good laugh.
In my opinion this might be the top 3 series of the year right beside pursuit of jade. Just the music and sound alone cannot be match by any cdrama ive ever seen. This is the kind of series that should bring national pride. The only thing thats missing is mooncake from the bakery store.
This series continues to get more interesting and better every moment and every episode. Yea its brilliant! Its good to see fl finally getting jealous. haha.
I guess some people dont like the fl. If a trope is done well I dont mind watching it over and over again. It really is in the details. The flow of wind can have some drastic differences. FL absolutely embody this character in these set of complicated circumstances dealing with all sorts of people and obstacle. Not relying on magic or crazy martial art skills. Just her wits and close supporters with amazing pacing story to pull of the perfect revenge. Cant ask for more. Damn this might be another good series.
Whoever is doing the music score, soundtrack and background instrumental music for this series should win the sound award of this year. fking brilliant legend! Very immersive Whoever you are Thank you. May I say it could be the best Ive ever heard and im not exaggerating. Music and sound category should be added for recognition within the production team.
Its nice to see fl lead in this role and getting good character with script.. She did too many army character roles previously and it never really suited her well at all. I am surprise the crazy chemistry she has with xukai. Gives me goosebumps.
No wonder fl father and li family submit so quickly.
FL absolutely embody this character in these set of complicated circumstances dealing with all sorts of people and obstacle. Not relying on magic or crazy martial art skills. Just her wits and close supporters with amazing pacing story to pull of the perfect revenge. Cant ask for more. Damn this might be another good series.
Whoever you are Thank you. May I say it could be the best Ive ever heard and im not exaggerating. Music and sound category should be added for recognition within the production team.
I am surprise the crazy chemistry she has with xukai. Gives me goosebumps.