Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 15, 2024

Friends

On Blossoms of Power • Jul 14, 2026
Watch out. This could turn out to be one of the biggest hit of the year. I cant say anything bad about it so far!
3 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 11, 2026
So disappointing and anti climatic making little sense. I guess sometimes some people like me watch something bad that has a hint of goodness hoping it will get better all the way till the end only to get fooled. Its alot valuable personal time invested and wasted.
3 1
Replying to Sweetreat • Jul 4, 2026
Oh I like him in this and youthful glory
He would be a very good villain or sad tragic anti hero.
0 0
Replying to tompouce • Jul 3, 2026
It started pretty good, but now it is becoming very boring. Stalker ml is not among my fav trops
Exactly... posessive and no apologies.
3 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 3, 2026
The strength of this series continue to be strong especially with the different levels of academy and factions. After some consideration I dont specifically blame the ml himself but the source material along with one dementional feel and overall portray of this ml character. Whole cast are decent. Overall its a better watch than the other two costume series currently about to end. Worth continuing so hang in there.
3 0