Editorials
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 13, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Omg I liked the first episode so much!!! Kim Tae Ri as Na Hee Do was the best choice ever!
6 0
On Rookie Cops • Feb 3, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
I don't know what it is, but there is something about this drama that makes it a really pleasant watch. I like it so far.
13 1
Replying to XXI • Jan 30, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
It was good & I don't regret watching it but I don't think I'm strong enough to rewatch it.
true, we need to move on somehow :')
0 0
Replying to XXI • Jan 30, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
It was good & I don't regret watching it but I don't think I'm strong enough to rewatch it.
I think I wouldn't be able to watch even the first episodes, because I would have the ending in my head, and it would hurt too much...
0 2
Replying to XXI • Jan 30, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
It was good & I don't regret watching it but I don't think I'm strong enough to rewatch it.
this is exactly how I feel about this drama
0 4
On Snowdrop • Jan 30, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH IT AGAIN
13 6
Replying to calmtheheart • Jan 30, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
why do i feel like sooho is going to die and then youngroo will find his recording for her, i hate myself for…
I HATE MYSELF FOR THIS I HATE THIS DRAMA I HATE EVERYTHING
0 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Jan 17, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
highly doubtful
I hope you're right. I have in my mind that he might die, (or she) becuase i've read somewhere that snowdrop is "1987 version of Romeo and Juliet", and that's why I can't stop thinking someone is going to die.
0 1
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Jan 16, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
highly doubtful
that's good you think so, i hope they'll have a happy ending
0 0
On Snowdrop • Jan 16, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
why do i feel like sooho is going to die and then youngroo will find his recording for her, i hate myself for even thinking that this is a possibility
8 18
On Single’s Inferno • Jan 5, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno
idk but I only like yewon there
16 1
On Idol: The Coup • Nov 29, 2021
Title Idol: The Coup
THIS DRAMA IS SO GOOD I DO NOT WANT IT TO END
2 0
On Dear.M • Jun 19, 2021
Title Dear.M
Any news about this drama? Is it going to be aired, or is it cancelled definitely?
1 1
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • Jun 3, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
I love this drama so much!
4 1
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • May 28, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
I really like this drama so far!
7 0
On My Roommate Is a Gumiho • May 27, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Looks like it's going to be fun!
2 0
On Imitation • May 16, 2021
Title Imitation
I am SO excited for this drama. I've just seen the first episode, and I already can tell that it going to be good. Hope I will not be disappointed!
3 0
On Navillera • Apr 20, 2021
Title Navillera
This drama breaks my heart with every episode :(
6 0
On Navillera • Mar 31, 2021
Title Navillera
This drama is SO good! There are moments that break my heart, but also there are ones that make me feel warm inside. I love it!
10 0
On W • Feb 17, 2021
Title W
I don't know but I find this drama hard to watch :/
6 0
