Editorials
On Boyfriend on Demand • Mar 9, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
I really enjoyed this!!
6 0
On Love Track: Minji Minji Minji • Jan 4, 2026
Title Love Track: Minji Minji Minji
my heart fluttered so much, this was just so cute!!
8 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 27, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Please can somebody tell me is this dubbed?
1 2
On Moon River • Dec 21, 2025
Title Moon River
Overall I honestly liked this one! It wasn't perfect but still very enjoyable!
6 0
On The Nice Guy • Aug 22, 2025
Title The Nice Guy
why does it have so low ratings? should I start watching it?
0 6
On Single’s Inferno Season 3 • Dec 8, 2024
Title Single’s Inferno Season 3
I don't know but I really liked this season for some reason
8 0
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 6, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri Spoiler
the way hyeono reads a newspaper while having meal with eunho... he is not giving the attention eunho needs that is why I am team juyeon
1 0
Replying to An4eto • Sep 17, 2024
Title The Sound of Magic
Please go read the manhwa this is adapted from!! It is a masterpiece and this feels more like an insult compared…
without much spoiling - is the drama much different from the manhwa?
0 1
On Boyhood • Aug 15, 2024
Title Boyhood
To be honest, at first I thought I should have chosen something else to watch, but then it got quite interesting.
8 1
On King of Karaoke: VS • Nov 5, 2023
Title King of Karaoke: VS
Where can I watch it with eng subs?
0 1
On My Lovely Boxer • Aug 30, 2023
Title My Lovely Boxer
anyone here who has read the story and knows what will happen in the drama more or less?
0 1
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Aug 10, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar Spoiler
How is it so far? Any romance yet? Any love triangles? Are the leads a couple?
it's great so far! no couples yet, love triangle... maybe? ;) check it out, you'll like it :D
0 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Aug 10, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar Spoiler
How is it so far? Any romance yet? Any love triangles? Are the leads a couple?
it's great so far! no couples yet, love triangle... maybe? ;) check it out, you'll like it :D
0 1
Replying to ScrewD • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love Spoiler
It’s a star that DJX wrote about hoping that all of SZ dreams will come true. It’s at the very end of ep25.5…
thank you! I'm going to watch the special ep asap!!
0 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 6, 2023
Title Hidden Love
somebody please tell me what was written on the last star??
0 2
Replying to tintin92 • Jul 6, 2023
Title The First Frost
oh wish it was the same sang yan
omg same! I'd love to see Victor Ma as the main lead
7 1
On The Real Has Come! • May 7, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I wish the episodes were out everyday because I need to know what happens next immediately!
5 0
On Spirit Fingers • Apr 12, 2023
Title Spirit Fingers
Jo Joon Young has the looks to play Nam Gi Jung imo! Can't wait to see how they transformed the webtoon into drama!
2 0
On Delivery Man • Mar 8, 2023
Title Delivery Man
it's not that bad, maybe it's not the best but still I find it enjoyable
5 0
On The Forbidden Marriage • Jan 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Marriage
Lee Heon is too handsome, I almost can't handle it!
5 0
