Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Latvia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 30, 2021
Replying to Calypsolar • 8 days ago
Absolutely adore this show, I just wish it had more episodes, all the action happening in the last ep felt so…
It's going to be so weird having no new ep to look forward to next week 😭
2 0
On Duty First, Kiss Later • 8 days ago
Absolutely adore this show, I just wish it had more episodes, all the action happening in the last ep felt so random and out of nowhere.
Regardless this one is for sure a drama I'll be coming back to rewatch every year ❤️
4 1
On Mr. Fanboy • 15 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
Honestly this show is growing on me by ep4, Wan pisses me off but Third is a cutie
3 0
On Mr. Fanboy • Aug 30, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
I was feeling iffy about the fan x celeb trope but once I realized the actual ship is with Third and also Wan's basically becoming celebrity himself now, I'm very excited to see more
11 0
On You Maniac • Aug 29, 2026
Title You Maniac
Ep1 was a good start!
I'm not really a fan of playboy characters like Dean but we'll see how it goes
4 0
On Fake Fact Lips • Aug 26, 2026
Peak!! Binged it all today, they're so cute!
Definitely reminded me of We Best Love which is also one of my fav dramas.
6 0
Replying to EpisodeZer0 • Aug 26, 2026
Title Nour
cus they are crying over the Ai thingy
I really wish they didn't use AI
2 0
Replying to Nour • Aug 26, 2026
Title Nour
Replying to deleted comment
do people not know what the unreliable narrator trope is anymore
0 0
On Nour • Aug 26, 2026
Title Nour
I'm shocked it has such a low rating, the quality, story & acting is so good, can't wait for more episodes.
9 4
Replying to Lily • Aug 24, 2026
Heisuke needed to be called out fr. As someone's who used to be a people pleaser like him I genuinely want that…
So true, I'm sure he's realizing this after ep5 and hopefully we'll get some character development
11 1
Replying to melsen • Aug 22, 2026
Title Ash
I hope you also watch Deep In, it has one of the best OSTs imo, including the intro and outros
it is on my watch list!
3 0
On Ash • Aug 22, 2026
Title Ash
I love all the music in this drama
6 2