Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2023
Replying to suar • Feb 28, 2026
can we talk how the men in Mu clan always have a story with the girls from luoying valley lmao these men are dangerous
luoying valley is going to start warning their future generations lol
0 0
Replying to lightyagami_sis • Feb 28, 2026
My boy is always trying to kiss her and getting rejected. It would be great if the first kiss is initiated by…
well at least she doesnt slap him for it theres that lol
3 0
Replying to Tallina • Feb 28, 2026
side note: I really like Zhao Zhao's light purple with gold emboss fit in 15. LOL
omg same!! it is sooo prettty!!
1 0
Replying to sum459 • Feb 27, 2026
Fl is a bad choice.If we replace that with Zhao Lusi, Dilreba or many more good actresses Even with her Aunt as…
sorry this is a no woman hate zone
37 1
Replying to its_emm • Feb 26, 2026
ML's dad is a twin. ML's uncle and Cai Pingshu are the tragic pairing and those two never had kids. Technically,…
ohhhh that makes a lot more sense!!!
2 0
On Generation to Generation • Feb 26, 2026
I know everyone is very excited to see Li Yun Rui, me included but why is everyone so excited about that storyline, seems like Mu Zheng and Cai Ping Shu obviosly had a tragic love story also idk how i feel about a romance when Mu Zheng obviously had a child with a different woman
1 2
Replying to sakie • Feb 25, 2026
I don't think it's happening in 2 hours. The countdown was wrong yesterday, so I believe it's more like 9hours…
schedule has changed to 6pm china time
1 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Feb 24, 2026
Did some people drop it or not? Honestly, I’m really hesitating. I just can’t get into it — it doesn’t…
it got better after ep 5, his character is aura farming deliciously now, i think it is cool how he is showing versatility through this role but if you cant get into the genre that's valid
3 0
On Generation to Generation • Feb 22, 2026
hate when they skip scenes and dialogues that make me feel like i am missing huge amounts of subtext, wtf was that between them in ep 2 in the herbal bath pool....
8 1
Replying to Ayah • Feb 19, 2026
I will always hate how transmigration dramas end
i read somewhere on here it is because of china's censorship laws
0 0
On Moving • Feb 12, 2026
Title Moving
wait yall i am half way through the show and what do you mean there is going to be a season 2?? but they are not gonna recast by boy bongseokie????? THIS IS NOT FAIR I WANNA SEE MY BABIES BONGSEOK AND HUISU GROWN AND CUTE TOGETHER!! If they are going to recast one of the kids they might as well recast all the kids so that it hurts me less 😭
Also I didnt even recognize go youn jung in thing omg she looks so baby here so i think recasting the grown up kids for next season could work
7 0
On Spring Fever • Feb 10, 2026
Title Spring Fever
the jiu jitsu flirting scene was immaculate haha this drama is so perfect, the right dosage of a good fluffy k-drama rom-com! I had kind of strated losing hope with kdramas but I am so glad I watched this one. The time they have taken to flesh out their relationship with the romance and the character building has been so great!
6 0