Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2023
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 29, 2025
ep 24 and ji bozai pissing me off (it is not his fault at all lol) but if he doesnt give the FL the love and affection she deserves soon (she deserves all the good things, they both do sigh) Im going to be severely disappointed in the ML
3 1
Replying to sunshinesrain • Oct 28, 2025
I swear all the kiss scenes had some kind of obstacle. The first ones were when they couldnt be fully open with…
thanks for this comment because i need romantic moments to stay motivated to finish the drama and this one has been so frustrating. When Destiny Brings the Demon really spoiled me...
0 0
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 28, 2025
ooohhh ep 13 got me frustrated af but it is exactly the angst I signed up for lol anyways they both need to be complete simps for each other by the end of this show or the anger in the pit of my stomach wouldve all been for nothing
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 21, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
no tea no shade but this is everything I wanted legend of female general to be
18 1
Replying to littlebluemonster • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Just finished Ep14 and I can't stand the princess too!! Lol. But it makes sense she's so naive coz she's been…
yeah that was really cringe but after finally seeing her stand up for herself was such a relief for me
1 0
Replying to Lizzy • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
No wedding because his family is in mourning at the end of the show. Promises of one after the mourning period…
i see! not too bad, even without the wedding I know they will be together forever but it's just a sweet moment if added
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
on ep 33 and honestly knowing that we dont get a wedding in the end after going through all this upsets me
1 4
Replying to maevou_971 • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
but for once it was really quicky resolved and she remembered bits by herself so I think it was really well done
i was talking about the second time it happened lol
2 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
ep 24 im so confused about this father son argument 😭 10/10 on the originality of this plotline i havent seen it in any historical cdrama before wdym the king is pissed at his son for being a decent human being and not trying to ruin his own father 😭
18 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
ep 22 YAALLLL I THOUGHT THE MENG JURAN IDENTITY EXPOSURE WAS GONNA BE A STUPID PETTY REASON AND I LAUGHED AT FIRST BUT THEN IT REALLLY WASNT WHAT THE HELLYY I FEEL SO BAD FOR FANG SUIGE i feel bad for meng juran too BASICALLY OMFG IT IS SO COMPLICATED
5 2
Replying to littlebluemonster • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
On Ep18...and I've been feeling iffy about Murong Yao for some time now. I really hope he doesn't betray Feng…
bestie i hate to tell you this
5 2
Replying to carebeardrama • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
spoke too soon he really is an evil mfer (ep16)
I am too much of an empath 😭 but we love complex characters I guess
2 1
Replying to z1one1 • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
In 30+ episodes. Open if you want spoiler . 😉
30+ is sooo long omfg yes im going spoil myself for some peace lol
1 0
Replying to littlebluemonster • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Just finished Ep14 and I can't stand the princess too!! Lol. But it makes sense she's so naive coz she's been…
I really get her so I dont blame her but im sooo frustrated 😭😭
0 2
On Fated Hearts • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
guys i cant do this anymore when the fuq is the sister/princess gonna wake tf up and stop making stupid decisions
3 13
Replying to carebeardrama • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
okay bro they got me feeling bad for XJS id turn evil too if my emperor brother started controlling me with an…
spoke too soon he really is an evil mfer (ep16)
2 4
On Fated Hearts • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
EPISODE 15 AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH TWO ROMANTIC DATES OMG!!!!
10 1