Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2023
On Fated Hearts • Oct 20, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
okay bro they got me feeling bad for XJS id turn evil too if my emperor brother started controlling me with an antidote to my poison
5 5
Replying to carebeardrama • Oct 19, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE SISTER/PRINCESS THAT XJS DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR SWEET LOVE AND XJS WHY CANT YOU FALL FOR…
ep 14 and I take it back XJS you are not allowed to be in love with anyone you need to be miserable
5 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 19, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
ep 14 HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL THE WOMAN YOU SAID YOU LOVED AND WANTED TO MARRY JUST BC SHE SAID YOU CANT KILL INNOCENT PPL WHAT THE HELL XIAO JINGSHI WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE SO UNWORTHY

I wonder how the ML would have handled this situation if he was in XJS's shoes
5 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 19, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I FEEL SO BAD FOR THE SISTER/PRINCESS THAT XJS DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR SWEET LOVE AND XJS WHY CANT YOU FALL FOR HER UGH SHE IS SO SINCERE (ep 13)
4 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 19, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
the father emperor is so annoying when the ML does something wrong it's "he is not worthy to be my son" and if something right then it's "of course he is my son" like ugh get over yourself
7 0
Replying to rakhamn • Oct 18, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Did you see the Prisoner of Beauty this year?
in The Double it was the FL's close maid.....yeah the cdrama rule is if it isnt the ML or FL then it's gonna be one of the major side characters 😭
2 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 17, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
why is everyone in this show SO GORGEOUS the men the women look airbrushed to perfection omg
11 3
Replying to rakhamn • Oct 17, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Did you see the Prisoner of Beauty this year?
YES EXACTLY THE ONE I WAS THINKING ABOUT 😭 cant get attached to any of the prince's army heads
1 3
Replying to Mugiwara • Oct 17, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
😂😂 welcome to the show cause a lot of these villains are crazy
it took me a couple cdramas to get their logic tbh lol
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 17, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
You haven't even heard the full story yet...
oh so there's more...i shall wait patiently
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 17, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
im on ep. 3 and why tf is the prime minister talking about "blood debt" and "what goes around, comes around" his godson got killed coz he tried to kill ML with assassins, bro got what he deserved why the prime minister acting like he got higher ground ugh sometimes cdrama villains be too irrational and annoying
0 5
On Fated Hearts • Oct 17, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
starting another cdrama, trying to stay emotionally detached from every single character aside from the ML and FL because I have seen too many historical cdramas and learnt my lesson
5 5
Replying to serenaverse • Oct 16, 2025
yep I do this too but sometimes I lose interest when the plot doesn't go the way I want or i end up knowing too…
same I always have to balance it out with just know enough spoilers to stop the anxiety but not too much that I lose interest in watching
1 0
On Revenged Love • Oct 6, 2025
i finally finished itttt 10/10 no notes well one last kiss wouldnt have hurt but anyways
8 0
On Revenged Love • Oct 6, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
i was barely making it through episode 23 but then their prison meeting scene with chi cheng fixing his hair before meeting suo wei HAS ME IN SHAMBLES IM BAWLING MY EYES OUTTTT I NEED FIVE MORE EPISODES OF RECOVERY AFTER THIS AND I ONLY GET ONE???????
7 1
On Revenged Love • Oct 6, 2025
on episode 23 and WILL THEIR PROBLEMS EVER END OH MY LORD I HATE SEEING SUO WEI SUFFERING I WISH HE WAS GETTING PAMPERED ALL THE TIME
6 0
Replying to bianbian16141 • Oct 5, 2025
Compared to the novel, you're better off looking for the behind-the-scenes footage of the office scene in Episode…
oop well yes im definitely going to watch thank you!!
0 0
Replying to Claddagh • Oct 5, 2025
Brace yourself, the angst is just starting 😅
the pile up of misunderstandings is so painful 😭 but i like to savor the angst because it makes the bond after stronger or at least i hope lol
2 1
On Revenged Love • Oct 4, 2025
OKAY WHO WANTS TO SEND ME THE NOVEL LINK FOR EPISODE 16 WATER BED AND HANDCUFFS SCENE CHKSRHKUHGREUHIUHSUFRHLUGH CHI CHENG THAT WAS VERY HOT OF YOU I MUST SAY
2 4
On Revenged Love • Oct 4, 2025
i was having so much fun and now Im on episode 14 and the first love/ex of CC has entered the chat whyyyyy I'm going to brave through and deal with this mess but I NEED more WSW/CC husband moments firstttt
okay i keep pausing bc i have so much second hand embarrassment like this mfer really has the audacity to be so shameless after messing with CC and GCY the way he did in the past
UHHHH im back to say that the casting is too good damn with the way he looks id be seduced by the snake WS too omg 😭😭😭
IM BACK AGAIN WHY TF IS WS OLDER BROTHER THAT HOT WTHHHHH
2 3