News
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Dec 26, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
I'm forcing myself to finish this
7 0
On My Lovely Liar • Jul 31, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Woah, just watch ep 1. I really liked it!! Kim Do Ha's fighting scene was so cool!
10 1
On See You in My 19th Life • Jul 23, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
I liked it, really nice. the cinematography is absolutely beautiful! ♡︎ ♡︎
2 0
Replying to fl1ckz • Jul 2, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
I was so happy that the truth is revealed. Can't wait for next ep!!
same! I'm excited!! <3
1 0
On See You in My 19th Life • Jul 2, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
the scene between Ji-Eum and Cho-Won was so heartwarming! I'm glad that Ji-Eum told her the truth =((
10 2
On See You in My 19th Life • Jun 26, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
this drama is so sweet, but sad =((
7 0
Replying to Maia • Jun 25, 2023
Title King the Land
Fr! I thought I was the only one who's finding them cute and liking that couple
Same! I'm glad other people like them too! =))
2 1
On King the Land • Jun 25, 2023
Title King the Land
Pyung Hwa and Ro woon are so cute <33
3 3
On King the Land • Jun 20, 2023
Title King the Land
I liked the first two episodes, I also really like the friendship between FL and her friends they're so fun to watch!
15 0
On Hidden Love • Jun 9, 2023
Title Hidden Love
woah, the poster!!
7 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Jun 6, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
think so, bc i can't picture trashboi sitting down with a stack of magazines to craft that lmao
haha, yeah you're right
1 0
On The Real Has Come! • Jun 6, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Who sent that paper to the chairman? Was it Sejin's dad?
2 3
Replying to yuzzuu • May 25, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
This one???https://youtu.be/KX9Ey83GF84
yeah it is, thank you!
0 0
On The Real Has Come! • May 24, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
what's the song called at the end of the episdoes?
1 3
Replying to Sher1264 • May 1, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
I don’t think it’s truly been explained. He doesn’t want kids, I am sure, because of what he has gone through…
thank you for explaining it! =]
0 0
On The Real Has Come! • Apr 30, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
Why does Gong Tae kyeong hate the idea marriages, did they ever explain it or is it yet to be explained?
0 3
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • Apr 10, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
I'm loving Kang Han Soo so far, he's so fun to watch. Also starting to like Yeon joo, I really like her personality!
5 0
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • Apr 2, 2023
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
I'm liking it so far! excited for ep 3 =)
2 0
On Lovely Runner • Mar 28, 2023
Title Lovely Runner
excited !!
5 0