Editorials
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 26, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Spoiler
i need justice for cheong san :(((((
6 1
Replying to Moonatthenight • Feb 26, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Spoiler
most of the characters are so unreasonable:" especially the 4 main characters, they frustrate me😅. here I just…
yes i agree, they were the best part of the drama
0 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 26, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
nahhhh because how did they survive without food and water for that long and still have energy to fight zombies...
12 1
On Bad Buddy • Jan 22, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
PAT AND PRAN >>>>>>>>> ANYTHING ELSE
3 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 22, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
PAT AND PRAN >>>>>>>>> ANYTHING ELSE
1 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 22, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I FUCKING LOVE HAPPY HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
3 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 22, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
MY NEW FAVORITE DRAMA LIKE SERIOUSLY SO SO GOOD OMG
4 0
Replying to EMaij • Jan 15, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz-YITLZvJw with eng sub
thank you so much!!!
1 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 15, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Where can I watch Ep 11 ????? pls help
0 2
On Cheese in the Trap • Aug 20, 2021
Title Cheese in the Trap
I have never seen the drama and I loved this! I actually watched it accidentally because I thought it was the drama..... anyways do you guys think I should watch the 2016 drama or is it ruined for me?
2 1
Namsparkswit7 • Jul 12, 2021
Article Poor Depiction of Real Life Issues in Popular K-dramas
Amazing article!! I love the way you worded and explained everything so clearly. Thank you!
0 0
On Nevertheless, • Jun 9, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
anyone else think the leads look alike??
2 0