News
Nicksden • Sep 2, 2026
List Dramas that use AI (Avoid these like the plague please)
LETS GO NICK LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!! BOYCOTT AI!!!!!! I'M WITH YOU!!!
4 0
On Umi to Sora to Ren to • Aug 3, 2026
Title Umi to Sora to Ren to
thank you nick for subbing this wonderful mini series, I wished it could've been much longer ;-; !
1 0
On Tsurumi-san's Meriba Course • Jul 16, 2026
Title Tsurumi-san's Meriba Course
thank you nick for the subs! it was a fun watch ^^
2 0
On On the Hills of Biei • Jul 6, 2026
Title On the Hills of Biei
thank you nick for subbing this wonderful short series! If you're interested in slice of life this is definitely a gem to keep in your list <3 It's also in a way educational too so it's nice to learn a small thing or two ^^ I hope others come across this drama and enjoys it!
1 0
On Mirai e Kimi to. • Jun 28, 2026
Title Mirai e Kimi to.
thank you nick for the subs ;A; I cried, I loved this so much I wished it were longer ;-; ueueueueueeuuue
0 0
On Minshuku no Kakushi Aji • Jun 23, 2026
Title Minshuku no Kakushi Aji
Thank you Nick for subbing this beautiful short series, it was exactly what I needed and will rewatch on days when I feel like I need a break from the world c: !!
0 0
Replying to catladyKT • Jun 8, 2026
Title Is It Too Late for Sushi?
keeping my fingers crossed hoping it's a slow burn with happy ending gosh
on drama otaku but you will have to register an account there before you can watch c:
0 1
Replying to catladyKT • May 9, 2026
Title Is It Too Late for Sushi?
keeping my fingers crossed hoping it's a slow burn with happy ending gosh
I recently just started binging this, today's ep5 :3! Have fun!
1 3
Replying to Nicksden • May 7, 2026
Title Is It Too Late for Sushi? Spoiler
It's crazy that Nagisa would treat his mom to an almost 22k yen meal, especially in this economy... He must have…
keeping my fingers crossed hoping it's a slow burn with happy ending gosh
2 5
Replying to Tokyo Holiday • Jun 11, 2025
Title Tokyo Holiday Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I'm actually having thoughts on dropping this drama too because of the way it progressed, but at the same time I'm still having a tiny bit of hope that it'll end up with arthit x sakurako u-u
1 0
