Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 25 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 17, 2012
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to catstreet • Feb 19, 2016
Can anyone tell me if this drama is worth watching? :)
I was just curious as it has such a high rating yet such mixed reviews! I guess I'll wait until it finishes airing to see if it gets any better, though I can tell it's nearly finished airing! It's a shame as I was excited to see what it was like, but it seems disappointing </3
1 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Feb 18, 2016
Ahahah I need to avoid the spoilers so much!! I love coming on here to see what y'all are commenting on, but I need to absolutely catch up now (am on episode 10!) I know what my evening consists of ;)
5 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Feb 16, 2016
Title Cheese in the Trap Spoiler
I finally watched episode 10 haha! (Yes I'm awful because I knew that the second lead syndrome would kill me).. I love Baek In Ho's relationship with Hong Seol sooo much ;a; They're TOO cute.

Also, that fight between Min Soo and Hong Seol was something else haha... that tension needed to be broken tho! Still hating Young Gon... he's getting beyond crazy creepy now! Excited to watch the next two eps! :)
5 1
Replying to BeKaiLLe • Feb 14, 2016
is this good? i dropped it so fast on the first episode. I pretty much didn't like it but perhaps i was too quick…
I'm personally really enjoying it and I didn't really feel like I was enjoying the first two episodes but now I really wanna see where it goes! Kind of biased as I love Sung Joon though haha... it's always best to form your only opinions though. I always find it hard to judge a series until the 3rd or 4th episode! :)
2 0
On EXO Next Door • Feb 14, 2016
I only just watched this out of interest as I really like EXO but it's turned me into an even BIGGER fan... love Chanyeol, he's so adorable <3
2 0
emanlatte • Feb 8, 2016
I've heard mixed things about this but I really want to check it out. I think I will wait until it finishes and decide upon the end result :)
0 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Feb 5, 2016
I'll admit I'm trying to savour this show as long as possible and have only just gotten round to watching episode 9, haha! I can't bare to have to wait another week for the beautiful Baek In Ho~! Ah well. This show tho, so addictive! (Really hating Baek in Ha in episode 9, and oh my god, the stalker >_<)
2 1
On Cheese in the Trap • Feb 1, 2016
Oh my god. Just finished episode 8 and I have REALLY bad second lead syndrome right now, think I'm likely the only one! Baek In Ho and that piano, gaaaah~ and Seoul and In Ho were SO adorable at the end of the episode, my heart was bursting! Gah, lol, this is the only place I can talk about this hahaha.

Min Soo is sort of creepy right now.. and Oh Yeung Gon... ughh, he is too much! I really wish I had a friend like Bo Ra though :)
1 2
On Cheese in the Trap • Jan 30, 2016
I am literally so addicted to this! I can't stop watching it yet I don't want to catch up haha >_< I'm already nearly there! Episode 7 and I'm loving Baek In Ho in this, I'm definitely ship Seol with In Ho more haha... :/ oops! Or maybe it's just because he's too CUTE for words.
1 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Jan 27, 2016
Just watched episode 5 and the preview for episode 6 is making me REALLY excited! Ah! I love Baek In Ho so much!! xD
3 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Jan 26, 2016
Ahh god, even though I've only seen 4 episodes, I already LOVE Baek In Ho so much! I know it's unlikely they'd ever get together but they make such cute friends anyway <3

I'm just feeling like Yoo Jung is a bit wooden for me, and a little bit controlling too? idk he seems really cold sometimes. I'm just really liking Baek In Ho's fun puppy dog attitude atm! xD
4 0
On Cheese in the Trap • Jan 24, 2016
Just finished episode 3 and I'm wondering if it's bad that I really want Baek In Ho and Hong Seol to get together instead haha. I'm probably in the minority but I love my guys a bit rough around the edges sometimes!
3 1
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 6, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha, I need to! Thank you for reminding me it was here :P
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 6, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No worries, thank you for sending me one, it's nice to meet you! :)
0 0