Editorials Replying to SpringDaisy • Jan 23, 2021
Person Zhang Ruo Nan
Does she have Instagram or Twitter??
Hi this is her ig: https://instagram.com/zhangruonannan?igshid=1xyo1ieysj6j9
0 1
On Zhang Ruo Nan • Jan 23, 2021
Person Zhang Ruo Nan
Zhang Ruonan best girl in this entire universe. I love this babiedoll.
0 0
On Julia Xiang • Jan 17, 2021
Person Julia Xiang
She has this nuances in her acting. I love her body language as well as her facial expressions. There was never a dull and blank scene. She makes sure that it is filled with her small gestures. Note her nose scrunches because that is the first thing that will make you fall for her. I must watch her other works bec I truly have been in love with her. Excited to watch to her in her future projects. Han Zhi, my love, I'm your slave!
9 1
