Editorials
On I Told Sunset about You • Jan 15, 2023
Title I Told Sunset about You
I am ep3 now and it's just beautiful.
1 0
Replying to Willian9891 • Jan 8, 2023
Title Between Us
I'm waiting for the scene where 'T-Rex' removes his mask to reveal his true identity. 😆
Me too 😅
2 0
On Between Us • Jan 8, 2023
Title Between Us
I know I'm in the minority, but I am more interested in the side couples ( especially BeePrince) than in WinTeam 😅
9 4
On I Will Knock You • Jan 1, 2023
Title I Will Knock You
OMG. Where can I get those pyjamas? 😍
2 1
Replying to DanielEstanque • Dec 4, 2022
Title Between Us
This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion but i'm starting to be more invested on the side couple Bee…
I like your opinion.
1 1
Replying to Bl_fan09 • Nov 26, 2022
Title Love in the Air: Special Episode
but the site is safe, is it legal?
It's not legal
0 2
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Nov 23, 2022
Title Ghost Host, Ghost House
You know, that entire Live could've been a private conversation between him and Pluem BEFORE he left, so they…
I would have screamed to Kevin too. I think that was not realistic. Kevin left without saying goodbye and then he never contacted and explained it to After three years they met again and Pluem is totally fine with him??? You are right: he is a better person than me
4 0
Replying to adramalover • Nov 16, 2022
Title Between Us
What more do you want? They kissed many times on the lips in ep 2. They had sloppy kisses, long kisses, everything.…
Very good. Thank you!
0 0
Replying to WHOS A GOOD BOY • Nov 7, 2022
Title Remember Me
I wanna give Name a hug :((
me too!
1 0
On My Only 12% • Nov 6, 2022
Title My Only 12% Spoiler
F*ck. Ep 13 was so sad. I couldn't hold back my tears.
1 0
On Ghost Host, Ghost House • Nov 3, 2022
Title Ghost Host, Ghost House Spoiler
The scene at the shrine when Pluem put the worries in his pocket and Kawin hugged him touched me emotionally.
10 0
On Love Mechanics • Oct 26, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I just finished my rewatch. I loved the first time watching but the second one was even better. Acting is great and YinWar's chemistry is the best. They feel so comfortable with each other. If I wouldn't know it's a show I would think they are are real couple.
1 0
On Big Dragon • Oct 23, 2022
Title Big Dragon
Ep 3 was funny. I loughed so much about the bodyguards. I like them.
1 0
Replying to neoneden • Oct 23, 2022
Title My Only 12%
I dunno what series ur watching, but Earth proved he is by far more than what u just wrote in a very disrespectful…
Yes, Earth is awesome. He express so many emotions by his eyes, face and whole body. His performance is excellent.
1 0
Replying to Cupcake • Oct 8, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
Is this a remake, or a sequel to the the 2020 one?
A remake but longer. And better 😍
5 1
On About Youth • Oct 3, 2022
Title About Youth Spoiler
Just finished today. It's so cute and the shy kiss at the end. OMG 😍
7 0
Replying to glorisia_ • Oct 3, 2022
Title My Only 12%
I see that many people is angry about the Peak-Hom relationship, but guys maybe you have no idea how life in reality…
Thank you. Well said. I am from Germany and it's the same as in Italy. It's nothing wrong with the age gap.
1 0
Replying to Omae • Sep 26, 2022
Title The Eclipse
I really love Akk and Aye, their chemistry is breathtaking. I feel that they already had crush on each other right…
Sorry, but Akk is mine 😄
3 4
Replying to danai ratchapakdee • Sep 26, 2022
Title The Eclipse
i'm getting more and more obsessed with this show 😭
Me too 😄
1 0
On The Eclipse • Sep 24, 2022
Title The Eclipse
Does anyone know where that beach is?
4 2