Editorials
Replying to larrylira • Jul 26, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I am obsessed with this show!! i don't want to finish
Me too!
3 0
Replying to Kai • Jul 25, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
It fucking is. No need to *** it out 😁
You are right 😉
2 0
On Love Mechanics • Jul 25, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
This show is so fuc*ing awesome.
12 2
Replying to OneLost Princess • Jul 24, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
I guess I'm the only one who enjoyed this. lol.It was a decent BL with a cute main cp.Imo it became uneventful…
Don't worry. I enjoyed it too.
1 0
On Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart • Jul 22, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
Dr. Fah and teacher Prince are always welcome at my home in Germany!
5 0
On Love Mechanics • Jul 19, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
At last scene of ep6 I wanted to jump into my TV. It's so damn good.
7 0
On Love Mechanics • Jul 13, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
OMG. This chemistry! Reminds me of Bad Buddy.
0 0
Replying to philip_89 • Jul 11, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
Episode 6 was just full of sweet moments! Ep 7 might be a different story. Hahaha still I enjoyed the latest episode.…
Same here!
1 0
Replying to BraveAppointment1 • Jun 28, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
When showering in a public place, particularly in poorer regions without indoor bath facilities it is quite common
Thank you
0 0
On Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart • Jun 26, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
I have a question: Is it normal to shower in "bathing clothes" in Thailand?
2 3
On Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart • Jun 25, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
I love Fah's and Prince' shyness. It's so cute and pure. A lot of people are waiting for Saturday and KP but I am waiting for Friday and SIYH
10 1
Replying to philip_89 • Jun 20, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
Am I the only who's feeling the INSANE CHEMISTRY of these two incredible actors? OMG! Every single episode is…
I also thought about Perth-Saint 😀
2 1
Replying to cdbla • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yes, I can. No problem.
😘
0 0
Replying to cdbla • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yes, I can. No problem.
😘
1 0
Replying to Sanie • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm jealous of those who can just watch the episode and go on with their week until next Saturday
Yes, I can. No problem.
0 3
On KinnPorsche • Jun 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
"people are horny": exactly my thoughts yesterday watching it ^^
2 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
"people are horny": exactly my thoughts yesterday watching it 🤣
0 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • May 28, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
Exactly my thoughts. Thank you.😀
0 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • May 27, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
Your thought about sex scenes is so true. Personally I don't need such scenes too. Seeing a "heart connection" under the stars with love, trust and warmth is so much better.
3 0
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • May 27, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
Your thought about sex scenes is so true. I personally don't need such scenes too. The "heart-connection" ( sorry, I couldn't find a better word) is much more important to me.
0 0