News
Lily Alice • Jun 25, 2024
Article Seo Yea Ji Signs with a New Agency
I miss her!! Idc about allegations, she's an actor and she does it well. I hope she can come back soon.
21 0
Replying to Kyurem1337 • Jun 25, 2024
Article Seo Yea Ji Signs with a New Agency
The regards infesting this kdrama and kpop space is not limited to korea apparently. It's hilarious seeing brain…
I miss her acting so much! She is one of my fave actresses
16 0
Replying to Notawe • Jun 21, 2024
Title Graceful Family
I LOVED this drama, but the dramatic music was much too loud and they played it much too often. I would of given…
I agree! I’m only at ep 14/16 but I swear it’s almost constantly playing. It’s like oh my god is there no other soundtrack they could put lol. Still a good show but music is too much
1 1