News
On Summer Nude • Jun 7, 2014
Title Summer Nude
guys, do you know where is the beach located?
0 1
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh hi~ You're welcome
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 5, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for the request!
1 0
Replying to chanz • Jun 11, 2012
Title Saigo no Yakusoku
Boring, as hell. It thought it's going to be some dramatic drama. The act of terrorism? Hostages? Bomb? But why…
I watched til the end. Perhaps I expect this drama to be different. I love all the dramas that have member of Arashi in it, especially Nino. But this one....nah. I wouldn't recommend people watching it.
0 0
On Saigo no Yakusoku • May 8, 2012
Title Saigo no Yakusoku
Boring, as hell. It thought it's going to be some dramatic drama. The act of terrorism? Hostages? Bomb? But why the hell I don't feel scared, threatened or..any feeling at all? In conclusion, boring. Only suitable for Arashi fags.
0 4
On Strawberry Night • May 3, 2012
Title Strawberry Night
Wow a movie! I think this is the best crime detective dorama I watched. The crime in this dorama much real and gruesome than other detective drama.
1 0
On Hayashi Kento • May 3, 2012
Person Hayashi Kento
I remember this guy being in YUI's PV..Laugh away & Gloria! Just watch Strawberry Night also.
0 0
On Liar Game Season 2 • Feb 10, 2012
Title Liar Game Season 2
Always a shock at the end of the episode! It's the best. I wonder about its manga..Must be much better than jdrama right? Only read several chapters though.
1 0
On Shida Mirai • Jan 28, 2012
Person Shida Mirai
She looks just like my teacher....
0 0
On You Taught Me All the Precious Things • Jan 28, 2012
Title You Taught Me All the Precious Things Spoiler
It's a fine drama. The main story is that; what would happen if teachers did something unethical? What would be the consequences? It's not a heart warming, touching drama, it would not make you cry or anything. I agree with what JCKdorama said up there. All of it. The use of P!nk's songs as soundtracks didn't fit the scene that much. I hate Saeki Hikari, she is so pathetic. No, she made herself looked so pathetic because of her "defect". It would be much better if they made her a psycho who loves Shuji unconditionally. Ahha. I guess the only reason I finished watching this drama is the combination of Toda Erika + Miura Haruma. A rare combination indeed. The only quote you would love from this drama is, "If a couple has nothing but love, when the love fades, nothing will be left."
7 0
On JIN Season 2 • Oct 30, 2011
Title JIN Season 2
The best jdrama I ever watched. Although the second season (final) didn't able to make me cry that much than I did in the first season. However, I did like the ending. Nice. :)
1 0
On The Queen's Classroom • Aug 18, 2011
Title The Queen's Classroom
Mezamenasai!! She is indeed a wonderful teacher.
1 0
On Hard to Say I Love You • Jul 6, 2011
Title Hard to Say I Love You
The drama that introducing me to The Ting Tings.
2 0
On Last Friends • Jul 6, 2011
Title Last Friends
Very mature. Deal with social issue and psychology.
1 0
On Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo: Kyuuketsuki Densetsu Satsujin Jiken • Jul 6, 2011
Title Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo: Kyuuketsuki Densetsu Satsujin Jiken
This 2005 tv film is not starred by Domoto Tsuyoshi..it's Kamenashi Kazuya.
1 0
On Jin • Jul 6, 2011
Title Jin
Very inspirational and informative about medicine and Japan's history.
2 0
