Editorials
On My Home Hero • Oct 22, 2025
Title My Home Hero
I haven't read the manga but I did't really like the ending of the series, this movie really boosts the whole story by providing very good ending. about the daughter becoming a police and how kyoichi didn't even do anything for the whole 7 years are just quite questionable but maybe the manga will explain it. I'll start to read the manga after this
0 0
On My Home Hero • Oct 22, 2025
Title My Home Hero
this is so underated fr
0 0
On Strobe Edge • Oct 22, 2025
Title Strobe Edge
just finished my home hero drama and the movie version.. it was amazing! I have a lot of expectation on kyohei
0 0
On Flying Colors • Sep 24, 2025
Title Flying Colors
as someone who dreams to be an academia and just failed a scholarship for master's degree for 5 times, this movie made me cry like a baby
4 1
Replying to Kai • May 9, 2025
Person Michieda Shunsuke
Their Youtube account too! they have one up and post most of their show too. Double adding if you REALLY want…
that helps! thank you 💗
0 0
nw_sxvx • May 1, 2025
Review We Don't Know Love Yet.
agree. could hv been better if the story only focus on the short kid and the cute girl
1 0
Replying to jigoku-taiyuu • Jan 27, 2025
Title Naniwa Danshi no Gyakuten Danshi
You can try livestreaming it on TVer, but you'll need a Japanese VPN.
I’ll try .. thankyou so much!!
0 0
On Rokuhodo Colorful Days • Oct 29, 2024
Title Rokuhodo Colorful Days
just finished watching 🥹 I usually only watch romance genre, but I was stress out due to scholarship preparation and people said this drama is relaxing and positive so I took it. turned out very beautiful🥹 I like all characters, especially onishi ryusei as tsubaki-kun🥹
2 0
On Michieda Shunsuke • Aug 23, 2024
Person Michieda Shunsuke
where can I watch his group naniwa danshi contents?? with or without eng sub is okay..
0 4
On Michieda Shunsuke • Aug 23, 2024
Person Michieda Shunsuke
do you know where to watch their contents? with or without English sub is okay. youtube is very limited
0 0
On Naniwa Danshi's Journey 1100 Days Till Debut • Aug 23, 2024
Title Naniwa Danshi's Journey 1100 Days Till Debut
i’m an international fan.. where can I get all their contents? because youtube is very limited .. some title videos also written in japanese which I can’t understand
0 1
On Naniwa Danshi no Gyakuten Danshi • Aug 23, 2024
Title Naniwa Danshi no Gyakuten Danshi
where can I watch this? and does it have English subtitles???
0 2
On Better Days • Aug 23, 2024
Title Better Days
as a person who just entering my adult life realising how stupid I was in love.. this is such a heart wrecking movie tbh.. their way to solve problem was so stupid yet so pure and beautiful. their acts were amazing. I wish I could watch it for the first time again
5 0
On 18×2 Beyond Youthful Days • Aug 23, 2024
Title 18×2 Beyond Youthful Days
I fell in love with the kid from the train, he only appeared in the movie for a short time but his part turns out very refreshing and captivating. I searched for him after watching and now I’m in love with his J-pop group naniwa danshi. my first time listening and liking J-pop tbh
8 1