Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Dec 20, 2017
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Neverland ~
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: October 14
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 5, 2016
Replying to joo • Oct 12, 2016
am i the only one who doesn't hate wook lmao /runs away/
nope. I don't hate him either *runs away too * xD
5 0
On The K2 • Oct 9, 2016
Title The K2 Spoiler
lol I don't understand why they try to turn CPR into a romantic scene I mean someone is dying over there what romance are you trying to show ? xD
9 1
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Oct 8, 2016
I'm really confused about something in this drama. The princess Yeon Hwa is supposed to be the half-sister of Wang So right ? so why is she asking him to marry her ? same with the 3rd prince Wang Yo who wants to marry her as well .
0 2
On Empire of Lust • Oct 8, 2016
lol that awkward moment when you realize Kang Ha Neul and Kang Han Na acted as siblings in Moon Lovers after this movie xD
30 0