News
On Gong Yoo • Oct 23, 2017
Person Gong Yoo
I miss him ;-; I can't wait to see him in a drama /movie again
2 0
On Temperature of Love • Oct 22, 2017
Title Temperature of Love
one ep nd I feel like dropping it :/ seems so cliche
4 0
Replying to Taye • Oct 17, 2017
Title Somehow 18
Guys I'm currently subbing this drama on my youtube channel (where fastdrama is sourcing them from). Episodes…
thank u so much ♥
0 0
On Mitsuaki Iwago's World "Cats" Travelogue • Oct 8, 2017
Title Mitsuaki Iwago's World "Cats" Travelogue
awww cats >u<
1 0
On Somehow 18 • Oct 4, 2017
Title Somehow 18
I watched till ep 5 but can't find the rest of the eps subbed ;-; please help
1 0
On My Catman • Sep 20, 2017
Title My Catman
when will this drama be aired ?
0 3
On Hello, My Twenties! Season 2 • Aug 16, 2017
Title Hello, My Twenties! Season 2
no Onew :c
3 0
Replying to cherries • Aug 5, 2017
Title Matching! Boys Archery
BL yaaas xD
I remember it was just queerbaiting
3 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 2, 2017
Article Find out who won in the MDL/Bokksu giveaway!
Pocky !!
0 0
On The Emperor: Owner of the Mask • Jun 25, 2017
Title The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
why so many complaints:oo Ep 28 and I'm still enjoying watching this drama xD
2 0
On Kim Min Jae • Jun 23, 2017
Person Kim Min Jae
such a cutie :3
0 0
On Chicago Typewriter • Jun 6, 2017
Title Chicago Typewriter
what a beautiful drama ! I enjoyed every single episode of it ♥
5 0
On Kim Ji Won • May 28, 2017
Person Kim Ji Won
I'm loving her ♥
1 0
On Fight for My Way • May 28, 2017
Title Fight for My Way
I'm loving this drama :D
2 0
On Chicago Typewriter • May 27, 2017
Title Chicago Typewriter
I love this trio so much ♥
3 0
On My Secret Romance • May 2, 2017
Title My Secret Romance
cheesy nd fluffy yet I'm enjoying it xD
3 0
On The Boy Next Door • Apr 26, 2017
Title The Boy Next Door
ep 13 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ttwozb5NY
0 0
On The Boy Next Door • Apr 17, 2017
Title The Boy Next Door
Ep 10 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoNVXQPJA74
3 0
Replying to cherries • Apr 17, 2017
Title The Boy Next Door
is it over ? I watched the 6 episodes but it seems there's more ...
Thank u for letting me know ^^
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Apr 16, 2017
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon Spoiler
I laughed so hard when Oh deol pyo threw the flowers on Ahn Min Hyeok on his weeding kiss xD
5 1
