News
Replying to get set and go • Nov 28, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Yes it is a part of her brain removed because of the accident it is in her personal information filel. I found…
Can you give us the link to that tweet?
0 4
On Happiness • Nov 28, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Maybe sae bom's hospitalization for 2 years during highschool has connection as to why she did not get infected...
7 0
Replying to Eshu Sekhon • Nov 28, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Me too , the little girl also I really like the 4 of them
yes i almost forgot but that little girl deserves to survive also!!
2 0
On Happiness • Nov 27, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
I just hope that this would end happily :((( i’d be heartbroken for months if sae bom or yi hyun dies huhuhu even tae sook :(((
3 3
On Once We Get Married • Oct 18, 2021
Title Once We Get Married
Their chemistry is superb!! 😍 How I wish that they can be paired for next dramas soon.
4 0
On Cute Programmer • Sep 26, 2021
Title Cute Programmer Spoiler
What's the relationship of director gu and lu li's best friend? I am confused if they are siblings or what
0 4
On Boom! Heart • Aug 2, 2021
Title Boom! Heart
where can we watch this with subs?
0 1
Replying to Feriha • Jul 24, 2021
Title The Witch's Diner Spoiler
doing a part time job in the restaurant is the price of Jin's and Gil- yong's wish....doesn't sit right with me,…
ikr!! it is sketchy tho omg
1 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 20, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I can't believe it ended already!! Huhuhuuh i so love this drama. Hoping for a season 2 or at least another drama for xu kai and cheng xiao. Their chemistry is sooo wonderful!!! <3 <3 I'm definitely giving this 10/10. It may not be perfect, but this drama gave me the chance to relax and just be happy while watching it especially in this time of pandemic. So for those who wants a drama that is not complicated and make you feel relaxed, definitely recommending you to watch falling into your smile!!
5 0
Replying to Winter • Jul 15, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
The ending is making me question for a second season but also idk if they are planning to make one...literally…
Yes please HUHU we all want a second season 🥺
0 0
Replying to magicshop1013_ • Jul 15, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
What’s the ending in the novel? 🥺
I am curious as well can someone tell it 🥺
0 0
Replying to Winter • Jul 15, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
https://ca.duboku.vip/voddetail/2177.html it's out
Thank you so much!
0 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 15, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Where can we watch ep 29-31 raw?
0 2
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 14, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
What was the mark on tong yao's face in ep 27??? Did cheng drew it?
0 1
Replying to Jemimah • Jul 11, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Yes if possible higher up the international review rating. You know in china douban, this drama rating is only…
Same the drama is really good!! We should continue supporting the drama as well as the actors <3 I am hoping that the ratings here in MDL will continue to rise up!!! Falling into you smile fighting!!!
3 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 11, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Can we just keep this page away from toxic comments or news. Let's not be like the trash people who kept on bashing and doing evil things to Cheng Xiao. Prove to them that we are not like them
12 2
Replying to Kitkumi • Jul 9, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
I sent you a message hon! I view all of the episodes to 28 with English subs.
Me too please 🥺
2 0
Replying to Falling into Your Smile • Jul 8, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Replying to deleted comment
hi it says access denied
0 2